The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal - "Dead and Buried" (Klayton Scott's (Circle of Dust/Cell Dweller) first band)

5 posters

Go down

Immortal - "Dead and Buried" (Klayton Scott's (Circle of Dust/Cell Dweller) first band) Empty Immortal - "Dead and Buried" (Klayton Scott's (Circle of Dust/Cell Dweller) first band)

Post by deathisgain Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:12 am

Anybody remember this back in the day? It was classic thrash and contains an early version of "Senseless Abandon"
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Immortal - "Dead and Buried" (Klayton Scott's (Circle of Dust/Cell Dweller) first band) Empty Re: Immortal - "Dead and Buried" (Klayton Scott's (Circle of Dust/Cell Dweller) first band)

Post by Temple of Blood Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:27 pm

LOVE this demo!  Good metal drumming.

Needs to be remastered and issued on CD along with bonus tracks.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Immortal - "Dead and Buried" (Klayton Scott's (Circle of Dust/Cell Dweller) first band) Empty Re: Immortal - "Dead and Buried" (Klayton Scott's (Circle of Dust/Cell Dweller) first band)

Post by jeffcorpse Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:17 am

Yes! Great demo!!!! I don't think Clay wanted it reissued for some reason.
jeffcorpse
jeffcorpse
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:57 am

Yeah I dont think with the overt Christian message that is high on his remaster list. I sent an message on Bandcamp asking about this very thing about 2 months ago and havent heard anything
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:48 pm

This is one of my favorite demo tapes of all time.  Every second of it is amazing.  No filler whatsoever.
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Temple of Blood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down