The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Rackets and Drapes + Kandi Kane is transgender now?

+11
Black Rider
Kerrick
Pro-Zak
ravenfaust
Fundy
ThomasEversole
alldatndensum
Grindboy
Tombie
eatbugs
hellig
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Rackets and Drapes + Kandi Kane is transgender now? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rackets and Drapes + Kandi Kane is transgender now?

Post by Contrarian Deist Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:24 am

I used to own *Candyland* back in the day and had *plastic jesus* single too.
I liked em. Very unique ...for a Christian band, being Christian metals sole shock rock band(at the time anyhow, I guess now there is also *Grave Robber* and a others? And of course the born again Alice Cooper godfather of shock rock)...and thought provoking lyrical subject matter..whether your Christian or not.

As for transgenderism, lol! I think this is a nuanced subject. First, As for intersexed, that's another term for hermaphroditism, which is a real birth condition afflicting a small percentage of people(IF one is pretty much 50/50 both genders, BUT most intersexed individuals are not 50/50....but a more complex mix...and that percentage is a bit higher)- and for these people I think it wise to understand that transgenderism is a real condition...and undergoing gender assignment surgery later when they figure out through their own experiences and feelings through their life is a valid thing, not to mention that many intersexed individuals are assigned a sex at birth(w/surgery , gender decided by parents w/doctors consultation) ....given that there are a number of people out there who grew up as one sex who feel confused about their gender and may actually become *transgenders* w/out even neccaserily knowing they were born intersexed(their parents may keep this fact hidden from them much if not their whole lives, perhaps eventually informing them when they grow up into teens or even not until adulthood.
This could be PART of what's fueling the current transgender movement(whether knowingly or unknowingly). For these people transgenderism is real and not a mental illness or delusion...and gender reassignment surgery may indeed be valid.

Now as for the rest. There is a TRENDYness to modern (mostly, though not exclusively left wing sociopolitically) transgender movement, which kinda makes light of the real plight of those born intersexed....kinda a slap in their face really.
It's become ⁸fashinon* and *trendy*.
As for gender dysphoria...one would suspect some of those suffering from this are not mentally ill...but people born intersexed...assigned gender surgery shortly after birth....and never told they were...hence the very valid confusion.
Though I suspect the massive rise in numbers of transgenders in recent years and its trendification is not mostly due to this(though partly yes, and it's not easy to know which is which all the time)..but mostly as stated...a psychological pathology...but even then...in some cases called given that there are many people who were not born intersexed(etc) but whose development is one where for example a male with excess estrogen chemicals in their brain(but not enough to show up bodily...at least not right away noticeable)...or visa versa females with a little excess testosterone. Since both sexes already contain in themselves a little if the others chemical....but some a little too much.
So, gender dysphoria is real and valid, the thing is that gender dysphoria is a actual diagnosable thing, much of the trendy modern transgender movement is comprised of alot of *posers* for a lack of better word who dont have actual diagnosable gender dysphoria.
A valid case I might mention would be someone like infamous youtuber Blaire White(who is a MTF tranny who had actual gender dysphoria...and for whom gender reassignment was valid and did make her a more balanced and happy and rational person...hence her being a exposer or critic of of the fake tranny trend leftists, as a libertarian right trump supporting politically incorrect freethinker who is quite balanced and sane and happy. And I might add so hot as a transwoman...so passable...she makes alot of actual females who are attractive look homely, lol!). Shes certainly not the only one, and she still had a penis,...but is transitioned into a woman in every other way.
But there are alot...ALOT of poser trannys(many of them just confused drag queens or confused tom boys) who make up a significant percentage of the modern usually *progressivist/neomarxist left* transgender cult/regime( use those terms to indicate they are very Orwellian and totalitarian)...allot are those ridiculous several dozen prefered pronoun type *non-binaries*...who really are doing a serious disservice to actual born intersexed trannies and actual real gender dysphoria trannies.

And I also find it very telling that the vast majority of these poser trannies are MTF and not nearly as many FTM ...because of the feminist cult/regime and its anti male , pro female supremacist indoctrination of our societies(western but increasingly globally)for the last 50 years.

I don't know which type what's his name from R&D is?
Can anyone confirm which specifically he(she?) Is?

But yeah, I think both extreme sides on this sociopolitical cultural battle around this issue do seem to not be aware of these facts(or ignore them) and are missing the point, not acknowledging the objective facts about this all.

I think we need to differentiate between those *transgenders* born intersexed(and also take into account that many intersexed people...if not most...are not raised intersexed as they should be... but one can understand why most parents choose to assign them a sex as infants with surgery/etc...and forgive them...its not easy...you want to shelter them from whatever crap will come with not being visibly one or the other, but it is my opinion...God/nature made them that way for a reason...who are we to choose against that or choose for them?) And between those and those with real gender dysphoria...and those increasing masses of *posers* slapping these former two in the face by cheapening their very real plight and Orwellian trendifying this faux-tranny poserism and implementing totalitarian rules to satiate these latter ones temper tantrum delusional dictatorial power hunger.

Anyways. R&D....good band!

Last edited by Contrarian Deist on Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

New Rackets and Drapes + Kandi Kane is transgender now? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rackets and Drapes + Kandi Kane is transgender now?

Post by Contrarian Deist Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:09 am

Interview with R&D and Kandy about the trans-gender thing,
https://racketsanddrapes.tripod.com/enclaveinterview/

And another one.
https://www.darkestgoth.com/2019/03/exposing-skeletons-with-reverend-leviathan-k-kane/

I guess he actually *came out* in 2003.

From what I can tell in these interviews there is no specifying being born intersexed though.
So, either he's gender dysphoric or TransTrender. Still dooing some more digging to find out more.

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:55 am

An interesting article from Spiked on the pseudoscientific claims of the TransTrender....er transgender cult/regime
https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/07/06/trans-dogma-is-based-on-junk-science/

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by LaRvAe777 Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:11 pm

Man, reading through these posts confirm why I got out when I did.

BTW: I am still and have always been a born again follower of Christ, and will continue to do so until the day I die.
LaRvAe777
LaRvAe777
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:12 pm

What do you expect? There’s gay churches and everything in between…

I’m curious what their definition of repentance is. 

1 Timothy 4:1
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:59 am

I kind of think there's a hole in the market for this kind of music.  I can't listen to any of R & D's newer stuff, because of the subject matter, and knowing that he's transgender, but I love the style of music.  It's similar with Virginia Creeper, I think their music was really powerful, it's just they went too far.

I asked this a while back, but does anyone know of any similar bands to those two, who are more christian based.

Industrial shock rock with christian lyrics, that's what I'd love to see more of!
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:17 am

Fundy wrote:I kind of think there's a hole in the market for this kind of music.  I can't listen to any of R & D's newer stuff, because of the subject matter, and knowing that he's transgender, but I love the style of music.  It's similar with Virginia Creeper, I think their music was really powerful, it's just they went too far.

I asked this a while back, but does anyone know of any similar bands to those two, who are more christian based.

Industrial shock rock with christian lyrics, that's what I'd love to see more of!

Unfortunately, the closest thing I can think of is Alice Cooper’s DragonTown and Brutal Planet albums. They have the older Manson and Rob Zombie vibe.

TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:36 am

Try this!

It’s not really “shock rock”, but it is pretty good NIN influenced industrial. 

TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:47 am

I have both of the Alice Cooper albums, I think Alice did a great job with them both.  I've heard the Travis songs before.  They're also pretty good.  Actually, Bride did something sort of similar with End Of Days.  Love to see a whole album like that...

But I'd love, most of all, to see something like this...

Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:00 pm

It would be hard to find a Christian band with that combination of music. The vocals are very interesting. Very ghoulish…
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Fundy and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2