The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEAR NOT release 'For The Wounded Heart'

+4
My Awesome Timothy
Staybrite
MikeInFla
Bill Roxx
8 posters

Go down

FEAR NOT release 'For The Wounded Heart' Empty FEAR NOT release 'For The Wounded Heart'

Post by Bill Roxx Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:43 am

FEAR NOT are excited to announce the official release of the brand new EP entitled ‘For The Wounded Heart’. The brand new release features all 4 original members of the legendary Christian rock band FEAR NOT, including original vocalist Larry Worley, on guitar and backing vocals, Chris Howell on lead guitar, Rod Romero pounding on the bass and Gary Hansen wailing on the drums. Added to this new incarnation of FEAR NOT we bring in to the fold a brand new addition with lead vocalist Eddie Green who helps take this new EP to a whole new level with his metal vocal stylings. Eddie is a seasoned, touring vocalist who most recently fronted Even The Dogs, who had a charting single titled ‘Ghost’. 

The brand new debut single “Don’t Want None (Come Get Some)” was released on January 11th to great review and is now getting radio airplay across the country. Check out the brand new lyric video and get ready for FEAR NOT to rock your world!

https://youtu.be/80VY_cvC-aU

‘For The Wounded Heart’ features amazing new cover art designed by Scott Waters of No Life Til Metal Graphics. The EP will feature five brand new original tunes and will be released worldwide on March 8, 2019 through Roxx Records and available at all your favorite digital media platforms and also on a limited edition CD format. 

Visit www.roxxproductions.com for full release details and a special limited edition package available to the first 50 pre orders only.
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.roxxproductions.com

Back to top Go down

FEAR NOT release 'For The Wounded Heart' Empty Re: FEAR NOT release 'For The Wounded Heart'

Post by MikeInFla Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:58 pm

Ordered!
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

FEAR NOT release 'For The Wounded Heart' Empty Re: FEAR NOT release 'For The Wounded Heart'

Post by Staybrite Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:36 pm

MikeInFla wrote:Ordered!

Ditto!
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:42 pm

Thoughts on this?
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:39 pm

It's not bad but it's not what I want from Fear Not, modern elements and almost a heavy southern vibe at times.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:17 pm

Yep it’s VERY good but not classic Fear Not unfortunately.

Last edited by My Awesome Timothy on Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:16 pm

It isn't classic Fear Not, but it never will be without Worley on vocals.  I like the new sound and would love a full length album now!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:08 pm

I agree with everyone else.  It's great! EP of the year so far!  It sounds less like Fear Not than Love Life did.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by strype53 Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:22 am

I have had it for a while. It sounds modern but good.
strype53
strype53
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down