The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band Christmas deal!

2 posters

Go down

Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band Christmas deal! Empty Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band Christmas deal!

Post by alldatndensum Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:19 am

If you haven't heard my newest recording projects, you should.  My "band" is called Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band.  How bare bones are we?  Well, the band is just me and sometimes my brother in the studio.  I play bare bones instruments as well as all my songs are played on either three or four string home-made cigar box guitars!

If you like bands like ZZ Top, Glenn Kaiser Band/Rez, Georgia Satellites, George Thorogood, and AC/DC, then you should give me a try.  The songs are gritty but fun.  Lyrical themes are definitely Christian or Christian friendly.  I tell stories, share my faith, and get a little silly, too.  Since my Mission Of One days, these two Big Chris albums are more honest and real as they show my serious and not-so-serious sides.

Right now, you can get my newest CD called "Man Overboard" for only $8.99 on Bandcamp.  If you aren't wanting to spend a lot, you can get BOTH of my albums as MP3 or FLAC for $5 each.  For $10, you can get 24 tracks of blues infused rock.  If you have never heard someone rock a cigar box guitar, this is a great time to do so.

Not only have I put out these two albums, I have also been on compilations by Bongo Boy Records, BTTW Church, and will be on the new Fleas Naughty Dog comp put out by Rottweiler Records.  I was also on their album two years ago.

Check out the BandCamp site here:  https://dbarebonesband.bandcamp.com/

The sale is only on BandCamp right now.  I will try to get it active on CD Baby and all other digital outlets soon.  The $5 for each album is good through Christmas.  Thanks for checking my music out!!!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band Christmas deal! Empty Re: Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band Christmas deal!

Post by Staybrite Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:23 pm

That's a great deal, both of the Big Chris and D'Bare Bones Band feature your best work and some fun (and well executed) blues rock.  Both albums see regular play from me!
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band Christmas deal! Empty Re: Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band Christmas deal!

Post by alldatndensum Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:19 pm

I have to say that these are the most fun to do projects that I've done so far.  I don't really have a great metal voice, or at least I never felt like I did. With these albums, I could just do whatever I wanted to do.  I've done rocked up blues, some 80s hard rock, and now even an acapella southern gospel style track on both of these albums.  I don't even know where I am going with this in the future, but I will do more!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down