The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just bought the new "The Lead" EP and it is amazing

+3
Livna
elManique
New Creation
7 posters

Go down

I just bought the new "The Lead" EP and it is amazing Empty I just bought the new "The Lead" EP and it is amazing

Post by New Creation Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:50 am

https://theleadband.bandcamp.com/album/the-lead-again

Nina Llopis is back and sounding great! So good to hear her voice again.

This is not straight up punk but also very metal with a lot of avant-garde elements.

Steve Rowe plays bass on the last track.

GET THIS EP!!!
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

I just bought the new "The Lead" EP and it is amazing Empty Re: I just bought the new "The Lead" EP and it is amazing

Post by elManique Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:36 am

Well I received an email from Roxx on 11-Jan-2018 announcing the pre-order for the upcoming release of the EP, but I see it's already officially out on Bandcamp Smile  Will definitely pick this up.

Personally I favour digital nowadays, typically FLAC > CD > MP3, although I may grab a physical disc for a favourite band.

As it happens I own two copies of Burn This Record on CD because years ago I forgot I already had it.  One is a US pressing and one a UK, both appear on eBay listed as original Rex pressings.
elManique
elManique
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

I just bought the new "The Lead" EP and it is amazing Empty Re: I just bought the new "The Lead" EP and it is amazing

Post by Livna Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:29 pm

I’ll be picking this one up when the cd is available.  I’m not a fan of digital downloads.
Livna
Livna
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:46 pm

I've already pre-ordered the CD and the vinyl.
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:46 am

stevegarveyfan wrote:I've already pre-ordered the CD and the vinyl.

Where is the vinyl located? Here is the CD. http://roxxrecords.storenvy.com/collections/1272120-punk/products/22926519-the-lead-again-cd-2018
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:37 am

New Creation wrote:

Where is the vinyl located? Here is the CD. http://roxxrecords.storenvy.com/collections/1272120-punk/products/22926519-the-lead-again-cd-2018
I pre-ordered the vinyl directly from the band.  It hasn't been pressed yet, to my knowledge.  But once it has been pressed, OH BOY!
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:51 am

stevegarveyfan wrote:
New Creation wrote:

I pre-ordered the vinyl directly from the band.  It hasn't been pressed yet, to my knowledge.  But once it has been pressed, OH BOY!

I've been on their email list for a couple years and save all my emails. I cannot find this mysterious vinyl that you pre-ordered. Bummer.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:40 am

New Creation wrote:
stevegarveyfan wrote:
New Creation wrote:

I've been on their email list for a couple years and save all my emails. I cannot find this mysterious vinyl that you pre-ordered. Bummer.
I ordered 3 copies of the upcoming 10" vinyl.  Here is my email confirmation from November 3.
I just bought the new "The Lead" EP and it is amazing The_le11
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:58 am

Thanks! I just emailed Julio to ask him where I can order.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:41 pm

New Creation wrote:Thanks! I just emailed Julio to ask him where I can order.
Welcome!  I'm looking forward to it.
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:21 pm

He replied that they closed preorders and might reopen them soon.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Haugtussen Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:46 am

Haugtussen
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:16 pm

New Creation wrote:He replied that they closed preorders and might reopen them soon.

Yo, you look like Eric Clayton!
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessrox Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:37 pm

Definitely  different, I like the fact that hey are very unique. Not really my cup of tea but I respect this effort.
Jessrox
Jessrox
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by elManique Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:24 am

Yes, have to respect that they progressed their sound. The middle two songs are more forgettable or just not my thing, but I really enjoy the first and final songs where Nina is singing, not for that, but they are melodic and catchy.
elManique
elManique
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down