The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robbie Brauns - The original vocalist for Holy Soldier?

4 posters

Go down

Robbie Brauns - The original vocalist for Holy Soldier? Empty Robbie Brauns - The original vocalist for Holy Soldier?

Post by New Creation Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:33 pm

I've been told that Robbie Brauns is the original vocalist for Holy Soldier and can be heard on their demo.

I've done a bit of reading and found that possibly, he was also a singer for:
Hero (possibly displayed as H.E.R.O.) - They were on the California Metal compilation
Steel Vengeance (secular band)
Band of Wild Angels

Can anyone confirm this?
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Robbie Brauns - The original vocalist for Holy Soldier? Empty Re: Robbie Brauns - The original vocalist for Holy Soldier?

Post by Hardcore Christian Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:28 pm

I really liked Hero from what I saw of them on the Metal Mardi Gras video

That would be pretty cool if he was the vocalist for both
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Robbie Brauns - The original vocalist for Holy Soldier? Empty Re: Robbie Brauns - The original vocalist for Holy Soldier?

Post by Galations6.7 Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:22 pm

I talked to Glenn whom was with him in HERO. They are still friends. He said Robbie wasn't officially "In" Steel Vengeance but did record on the "Never Lettin Go" album. He was in Holy Soldier. I did in fact see him play with them when I was a teenager. I believe I also saw him in HERO during a festival when I was a teen too.
Galations6.7
Galations6.7
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Robbie Brauns - The original vocalist for Holy Soldier? Empty Yes Robbie was vocalist for early Holy Soldier and Hero

Post by jon lockett Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:35 am

Robbie did vocals for Holy Soldier 1985 to 1987 then set up Hero.There's a 1986 3 track demo of him in HS.It was on YouTube recently.I want to find out much more about Hero.Does anyone know if they ever released more than the 4 Songs in total....2 on California Metal,2 on Metal Mardi Gras?
They must not be confused with the Hero band from Alaska that did a 5 song demo and the 12 song Risen.I am pretty sure theywere 2separate bands but in the same style,same ery,and both Christian.It gets complicated sometimes don't it?
I also want to contact Glenn Rogers and Robbie Brauns but preferably by simple email.Does anyone have any info on that?
Blessings to you all
Jon Lockett

jon lockett
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Robbie Brauns - The original vocalist for Holy Soldier? Empty robbie and holy soldier/hero

Post by jon lockett Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:42 am

Sorry about my typing.I meant to say "same ERA"
Jon Lockett

jon lockett
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down