The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Strike and other great bands you never heard of

+7
JPK72
nairtoons
Follower of Jesus
alldatndensum
L8T
eatbugs
sentient 6
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

First Strike and other great bands you never heard of - Page 2 Empty Re: First Strike and other great bands you never heard of

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:48 pm

Broken Silence! How in earth I haven´t heard this before?

I see the whole album is on youtube and I´m listening to it as I type this, and it sounds just great!

What happened to them, they never released another album?

Back to top Go down

First Strike and other great bands you never heard of - Page 2 Empty Re: First Strike and other great bands you never heard of

Post by alldatndensum Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:28 am

Nope!  After that, they ended up playing in other bands.  There was no follow-up.  Like I said, the album did get a proper remaster/reissue on CD a few years back.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:29 am

Nordic mission seems to be having that. I need to get this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:22 pm

I wish I could find more than just some 128 kbps MP3s of Lex Rex's "The Devil's Nightmare".  I am trying to remaster what I have, but there is so much loss of signal.  Anyone got this on cassette?
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2