The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freemasons?

+6
Soldier777
Superjuice
messiaen77
Blake
Kerrick
ThomasEversole
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Freemasons? - Page 2 Empty Re: Freemasons?

Post by Devon Hill Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:30 pm

Freemasonry is a strange thing.  There are many Christians in certain parts of the world that are also Freemasons and think there is nothing wrong with it.  Then there are those that think Freemasonry is anti-Christian and a Christian should have nothing to do with it.  I strongly believe the latter after researching it quite a bit in the past.

Some people might not agree with a theology of deliverance for Christians (i.e. that Christians can have demons), but I most certainly do.  In the past when I was involved with a certain deliverance ministry at my church, there was a big focus on Freemasonry.  Without a doubt, the most amount of “manifestation” of demonic spirits resulted when people went through renouncing Freemasonry and the ties/curses it had on them from past generations.  It is not just a club with no spiritual effects on a person.  The God they talk about is called the Great Architect of the Universe.  This god is any god that you want to make it.  However they blatantly deceive the people coming into freemasonry.  They use tons of symbolism in their oaths and ceremonies that the majority of people would have no idea what is meant by it.  As you get higher and higher in the ranks, more and more of the anti-Christian stuff blatantly comes out, but still many of it is hidden unless you search it out and find it out for yourself.

In fact there are many references to different gods in the higher degrees of freemasonry including Hindu gods and Allah.  Lucifer too.  Here is a quote from Albert Pike who was a famous Mason (and wrote many books that Masons will read/reference):

“Yes, lucifer is god, and unfortunately Adonay is also God, for the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods. darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil, as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive.”

More about Lucifer/Masonry can be seen here: http://www.christian-restoration.com/fmasonry/lucquotes.htm

Interestingly here is a video showing a 32nd degree Mason (a Shriner – all Shriners are 32nd degree Masons) stating that he is a Luciferian as well: 

Back to the deliverance thing, the reason why the demons would manifest when people would renounce all of the secret oaths and symbols of Freemasonry is due to the demonic symbolism and oaths that Freemasons would pronounce over themselves in ignorance (not knowing what was truly behind it).  This then allowed curses to be on them and they are passed down to their future generations.  Here are some examples of the oaths they speak over themselves when doing Freemason ceremonies:

"To all of which I do solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, without any hesitation, mental reservation, or secret evasion of mind in me whatsoever; binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having….

Entered Apprentice Degree: "..my throat cut across, my tongue torn out, and with my body buried in the sands of the sea at low-water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly or willfully violate this, my solemn Obligation of an Entered Apprentice."

Fellow Craft Degree: "..my left breast torn open, my heart and vitals taken thence, and with my body given as a prey to the vultures of the air, should I ever knowingly, or willfully, violate this, my solemn Obligation of a Fellow Craft.";

Master Mason Degree: "..my body severed in twain, my bowels taken thence, and with my body burned to ashes, and the ashes thereof scattered to the four winds of Heaven, that there might remain neither track, trace nor remembrance among man or Masons of so vile and perjured a wretch as I should be, should I ever knowingly or willfully violate this, my solemn Obligation of a Master Mason."

And the ending for each of these obligations is:

"So help me, God, and make me steadfast to keep and perform the same."
http://www.emfj.org/oaths.htm

There are also many anti-Christian symbols used (but not understood by those entering the ceremonies) that I won’t get into.  Jesus blatantly says in Matthew 5:33-37, “do not swear an oath at all” and if you do “it comes from the evil one”.  Nevermind a general oath, these oaths are blatantly speaking death, and torture over yourself if you violate these “solemn obligations”.  Some people might not know this, but this opens up the spiritual door for the demonic to have a right to influence you in these areas.

In other words, if someone speaks an oath about having their bowels taken out, this opens the spiritual door for the demonic to have an influence on people’s health in this area.  A problem with the bowels can be caused by this blood curse/oath that was spoken over yourself and your future generations.

Again the god they are declaring this oath to is not the God of the Bible.  It is the Great Architect of the Universe.  It is basically Satan, masquerading as “whatever god you want it to be” – including deceiving Christians who think it can be the true God in ceremonies like this.  The true God is not involved in stuff like this, and it is not the true God of the Bible that Christians in Freemasonry are making this oath to, but to Satan masquerading as the Great Architect of the Universe.

These are just a few aspects of Freemasonry.  There are many, many more reasons why Freemasonry does not line up with Christianity and that Christians should not be involved in it.
Devon Hill
Devon Hill
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:35 pm

There are also many anti-Christian symbols used (but not understood by those entering the ceremonies) that I won’t get into.  Jesus blatantly says in Matthew 5:33-37, “do not swear an oath at all” and if you do “it comes from the evil one”.

Thats interesting..as I have mentioned in the past when I was a kid we changed denominations alot...Several of those denominations wanted my parents to swear an oath of allegiance to the denomination and the denominational theology...These are main line denominations that are huge...makes me wonder..

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:45 pm

Aaron C wrote:I was reading some of the posts thinking it was the fuller house thread and I was just like Whoa Really?????? then i realized it was the free mason thread and then had to laugh at myself

HAHA!! I've done that before!
I remember one time thinking I was in the Random pictures thread and thinking to myself, "Why is everyone complaining about the ads/popups they're getting here? Why aren't the mods *thread realization* ....ooooohhhhh."

Devon Hill wrote:Freemasonry is a strange thing.  There are many Christians in certain parts of the world that are also Freemasons and think there is nothing wrong with it.  Then there are those that think Freemasonry is anti-Christian and a Christian should have nothing to do with it.  I strongly believe the latter after researching it quite a bit in the past.

Some people might not agree with a theology of deliverance for Christians (i.e. that Christians can have demons), but I most certainly do.  In the past when I was involved with a certain deliverance ministry at my church, there was a big focus on Freemasonry.  Without a doubt, the most amount of “manifestation” of demonic spirits resulted when people went through renouncing Freemasonry and the ties/curses it had on them from past generations.  It is not just a club with no spiritual effects on a person.  The God they talk about is called the Great Architect of the Universe.  This god is any god that you want to make it.  However they blatantly deceive the people coming into freemasonry.  They use tons of symbolism in their oaths and ceremonies that the majority of people would have no idea what is meant by it.  As you get higher and higher in the ranks, more and more of the anti-Christian stuff blatantly comes out, but still many of it is hidden unless you search it out and find it out for yourself.

In fact there are many references to different gods in the higher degrees of freemasonry including Hindu gods and Allah.  Lucifer too.  Here is a quote from Albert Pike who was a famous Mason (and wrote many books that Masons will read/reference):

“Yes, lucifer is god, and unfortunately Adonay is also God, for the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods. darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil, as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive.”

More about Lucifer/Masonry can be seen here: http://www.christian-restoration.com/fmasonry/lucquotes.htm

Interestingly here is a video showing a 32nd degree Mason (a Shriner – all Shriners are 32nd degree Masons) stating that he is a Luciferian as well: 

Back to the deliverance thing, the reason why the demons would manifest when people would renounce all of the secret oaths and symbols of Freemasonry is due to the demonic symbolism and oaths that Freemasons would pronounce over themselves in ignorance (not knowing what was truly behind it).  This then allowed curses to be on them and they are passed down to their future generations.  Here are some examples of the oaths they speak over themselves when doing Freemason ceremonies:

"To all of which I do solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, without any hesitation, mental reservation, or secret evasion of mind in me whatsoever; binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having….

Entered Apprentice Degree: "..my throat cut across, my tongue torn out, and with my body buried in the sands of the sea at low-water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly or willfully violate this, my solemn Obligation of an Entered Apprentice."

Fellow Craft Degree: "..my left breast torn open, my heart and vitals taken thence, and with my body given as a prey to the vultures of the air, should I ever knowingly, or willfully, violate this, my solemn Obligation of a Fellow Craft.";

Master Mason Degree: "..my body severed in twain, my bowels taken thence, and with my body burned to ashes, and the ashes thereof scattered to the four winds of Heaven, that there might remain neither track, trace nor remembrance among man or Masons of so vile and perjured a wretch as I should be, should I ever knowingly or willfully violate this, my solemn Obligation of a Master Mason."

And the ending for each of these obligations is:

"So help me, God, and make me steadfast to keep and perform the same."
http://www.emfj.org/oaths.htm

There are also many anti-Christian symbols used (but not understood by those entering the ceremonies) that I won’t get into.  Jesus blatantly says in Matthew 5:33-37, “do not swear an oath at all” and if you do “it comes from the evil one”.  Nevermind a general oath, these oaths are blatantly speaking death, and torture over yourself if you violate these “solemn obligations”.  Some people might not know this, but this opens up the spiritual door for the demonic to have a right to influence you in these areas.

In other words, if someone speaks an oath about having their bowels taken out, this opens the spiritual door for the demonic to have an influence on people’s health in this area.  A problem with the bowels can be caused by this blood curse/oath that was spoken over yourself and your future generations.

Again the god they are declaring this oath to is not the God of the Bible.  It is the Great Architect of the Universe.  It is basically Satan, masquerading as “whatever god you want it to be” – including deceiving Christians who think it can be the true God in ceremonies like this.  The true God is not involved in stuff like this, and it is not the true God of the Bible that Christians in Freemasonry are making this oath to, but to Satan masquerading as the Great Architect of the Universe.

These are just a few aspects of Freemasonry.  There are many, many more reasons why Freemasonry does not line up with Christianity and that Christians should not be involved in it.

Those Mason quotes are METAL.

Seems strange that you know the Mason's require belief in a supreme being (including God) but you think everything they do couldn't POSSIBLY include Him... Really? HAHA!!! It almost seems like some of you have the impression that because they're open to belief in any deity, its probably not our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

You do know that the Freemasons in Sweden have to believe in the Christian God to join, right?
http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/swedish_faq.html

Alcoholics Anonymous is the same way in regards to a "higher power", though its certainly not a requirement for membership. Do you think that because the organization alludes acceptance to something besides God that there must be some hidden anti-Christian agenda at hand? I will gladly say this, out of all the AA meetings I've been to (13 different cities in 8 different counties) they all have Christian prayers, they all talk way more about God (our God) than alcohol and I get more knowledge, inspiration and hope to my spirituality than I ever did in a church. I'm closer to God because of AA and that's a fact, Jack.

Also, all that video proves is that someone wearing a gold pin on their shirt is confused.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepfriar Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:52 pm

Thanks for putting into words some things I could not, Devon. I didn't get far into the rituals (in my studies) before I knew it was pure evil. It wreaks of Satan's twisting of Scripture.
Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepfriar Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:54 pm

And the oath thing is something that struck me before but you just reminded me of it. That's a great point and there it is in red letters: from the evil one.
Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum