The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Will Burn

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The World Will Burn  - Page 2 Empty Re: The World Will Burn

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:48 pm

Awesome  I replied

I emailed Raven told him that you need his contact info, so he is aware he doesnt hit the board here everyday you should hear from him soon

Back to top Go down

Post by MadMap Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:31 pm

Sent you a PM, Alan. Thanks!
MadMap
MadMap
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:36 pm

Thanks Alan! Just sent you a PM!

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:34 am

PM sent Alan.
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by P86ninja Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:24 pm

Hey Alan!  I'm a long-time Bride fan and just learned of the TWWB album.  I listened to the first few tracks on Spotify and I am really digging it.  In fact, I'm liking it quite a bit more than the last Bride album, Incorruptible.  I will definitely post my thoughts/review after listening to the album in its entirety.  Based on what I've heard so far though, WELL DONE!

P86ninja
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan TWWB Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:34 am

Wow Ninja that's awesome!  I always feel weird when I get a compliment...I am really proud of the album but I dont want to get snooty about it.  As long as you are enjoying it, I am happy.  This board means more to me than most official reviews.  The people on here know music and are really in touch with the metal scene.  I look forward to hearing your thoughts when you have given SEVERITY a few spins.

I apologize to everyone else...I have been everywhere but online.  I have some winners and some free stuff to send out, and I will get on it asap.  I have one more freebie for whoever wants to give a review and rating on iTunes...we are a little thin there and some people have told me their reviews havent posted.  

Talk to you all soon.  Keep rocking.

Alan TWWB
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:40 pm

Hi Alan

I dont know if you saw my email just want to confirm you saw it, no rush

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan TWWB Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:35 am

messiaen77 and MadMap, you are winners!  PM me your addresses and I will send you the goodies.  MadMap requested a CD, but I don't know what messiaen77 wants, so go to www.theworldwillburn.com/store and pick out what you want and I will send it out.  Thanks for the reviews guys! 

Has anyone tried to review on iTunes?  A lot of people have told me they have reviewed and rated SEVERITY on there but it doesnt show up.  I still have one item of merchandise for anyone who can get a review and rating to stick on iTunes.  That includes your pick of any single item, including t-shirts or CDs.  If you do, just send me a PM, confirm your reviewer name, and let me know your gift choice.

Hopefully by now RavenWolf and Aaron C. have received their CDs.  Let me know if you havent.  Aaron C., watch your inbox I could use plenty of help and I appreciate your offer.  

Thanks everyone for making this board so much fun.  I will think of some more fun ways to give stuff away.  The most important thing is that you guys are enjoying the music.

Alan TWWB
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:49 am

Hi Alan, I havent gotten mine yet, but I go home at lunchtime as I live close to work now I will check it again then.  Ill ask Ravenwolf if he got his yet.

Ill be looking for your reply

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan TWWB Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:20 pm

Hey everybody I am happy to report we are again #1 on Amazon's hot new alternative metal downloads.  It seems the secular community is more interested in us than the Christian rockers, which is a little bit of a surprise with Dale in the band.  Aaron is helping with a FB page, and great reviews and ratings continue to come in.  Thanks!

I still have one more give-away of any item in our online store for someone who can give a review and rating on iTunes and make it stick.  Check out the gear at www.theworldwillburn.com/store.

More updates later.

Alan TWWB
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:07 pm

https://www.facebook.com/twwbband/

Bear with me as I am still building it

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan TWWB Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:12 pm

Thanks Aaron! He has helped us set up a Facebook page for TWWB and its about time we had one! Check it out if you get time. Any takers on the free merchandise offer for a iTunes review?

Alan TWWB
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:30 pm

59 likes in little over 24 hours...  Words getting out Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan TWWB Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:45 pm

The World Will Burn  - Page 2 1_3-2310

Alan TWWB
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:52 am

Sweet!  Hey Alan, I got the swag yesterday.  Thanks for the bonus disc!  I plan to wear the shirt for my extreme metal seminar presentation next week.
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:00 am

Have you joined their facebook page yet?  349 likes in a very short period of time I am very proud of the response

I got the CD and i am Loving it. Back in the day I was not much of a Bride Fan outside of Snakes in the Playground but I Really love this new project alot of the songs stick in my head

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:08 pm

Aaron C wrote:Have you joined their facebook page yet?  349 likes in a very short period of time I am very proud of the response

Yes.  Tally one more.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan TWWB Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:26 am

Thanks eatbugs!  I hope you will like our songs.  Thanks also to Aaron C., who popped up a FB page for us that has 750 likes in a few days and is growing so fast I can't even keep track of it.  I still don't know whats going on with iTunes.  No one has been able to post a review or rating in over a month.  If anyone figures it out, let me know and I will send you some goodies.  

Messiaen77 I am glad you got the swag and hope you enjoy the CD.  Take a picture and post it on the FB page if you get time.  

It seems SEVERITY is turning into a slow burner.  I thought most of the interest in it would happen in the first few weeks after it's release. Instead it seems to be gaining momentum slowly and mostly by word of mouth.  We are happy and humbled.  Any more contest ideas? I have plenty of CDs and merch to spread around.

Alan TWWB
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:08 am

Dale posted on TWWB's Facebook page that him and Alan are already in the process of writing new material for a followup Album. Pretty exciting news if you ask me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by MadMap Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:20 pm

Alan, I got my package in the mail. Thanks for the CDs, brother! I already have a friend in mind to share this with...
MadMap
MadMap
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:55 pm

Aaron C wrote:Dale posted on TWWB's Facebook page that him and Alan are already in the process of writing new material for a followup Album. Pretty exciting news if you ask me Smile
cheers
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:46 am

Im pretty pumped too, I am really enjoying Severity , I think from Snakes to now that Dale's vocals seem even stronger not that they were weak in the 90s just like he has more power behind them now if that makes sense

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan TWWB Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:21 pm

Dale sounds just terrific on SEVERITY.  This is especially true since he recorded all his vocals in his house with very inexpensive equipment.  His voice is still extremely characteristic, but it has changed since Bride's early albums.   I love the falsetto screaming he did, but that style of singing has been left in the 80s and early 90s.  Voices change with age.  Dale has replaced the showmanship with true power and feeling.  We really focused on emotion with this CD and I think he nailed it.  
Dale doesnt get enough credit for his lyrics and melodies, either.  He writes amazing songs and he took my music in a totally different direction than what I had in my mind.  Everything he did was better than my ideas.  Hats off to him.  He is NOW in his prime.

Alan TWWB
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:42 pm

I cant stop playing Burning Sunset Glow I think that is my #1 favorite song on the album Dale just nails the vocals and I love the arrangements, but dont sell yourself short Alan your musicmanship is top notch in my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan TWWB Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:15 am

Thanks, Aaron, you are too kind.  We were really pleased with Burning Sunset Glow.  I love the way it builds up and then when it kicks its so heavy and powerful.  The working title while I was writing the song was "Slow, Heavy, Creepy", which is about right.
Our mixing engineer made some cool changes to the song.  I originally recorded it with a hi-hat on the beat during the slow parts.  He took that out and added the shaker.  I really like it.  It is mindful of a clock, ticking away until the explosion.  
The voice in the song is actually a capture from a spoof video Dale did several years ago that we found on his Facebook page.  He was goofing around and make a small film of him exploring a building at his work.  It fit right in.  The song is about a journey.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv8lg38DfVE

Alan TWWB
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2