The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New single, new video from THE WORLD WILL BURN

4 posters

Go down

New single, new video from THE WORLD WILL BURN Empty New single, new video from THE WORLD WILL BURN

Post by Alan TWWB Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:37 pm

Hey guys, we have a brand new single and video we just released.  "Love to Hate" is available for sale on our website and the album "RuiNation" is available for pre-order.  We expect the album to be finished and start shipping by the end of the month.  WEBSITE

Alan TWWB
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

New single, new video from THE WORLD WILL BURN Empty Re: New single, new video from THE WORLD WILL BURN

Post by alldatndensum Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:46 pm

I got both the downloads and CD today!  I can't wait to listen!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

New single, new video from THE WORLD WILL BURN Empty Re: New single, new video from THE WORLD WILL BURN

Post by Alan TWWB Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:03 pm

I can't wait to find our your reaction, alldat! You listen to more music every week than most people hear in a year. Fingers crossed.

Alan TWWB
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:46 pm

Alan TWWB wrote:I can't wait to find our your reaction, alldat!  You listen to more music every week than most people hear in a year.  Fingers crossed.

If only that were true!  I wish I had more time to listen to music.  Working in a classroom with 9 special needs teens leaves a lot less time than I'd like!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan TWWB Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:00 am

Alldat, You sell yourself short.  A lot of us consider you THE expert on Christian heavy music.  Thanks for the order and I hope RuiNation lives up to your expectations.

Alan TWWB
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by ludey7 Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:52 pm

Ruination arrived in the mail yesterday. I like it more on first listen than I did Severity on 1st listen. Can't wait to digest it some more.

ludey7
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:56 pm

So I wasn't a fan of Severity, felt like a project more then a band, but i've been listening to Ruination recently and it is a great album. Better late then never.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan TWWB Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:57 pm

Black Rider, thank you, you just made my day.  thanks for giving it a listen.  I agree with you completely, SEVERITY was basically a project and we had no idea what it would end up as and how people would react to it.  With RuiNation, we had worked out a lot of kinks and really hit our groove.  We are working on #3 currently.

Alan TWWB
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:12 pm

I saw that and i'm looking forward to new music by you guys.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down