The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is up with the band Messenger? (The one who released I am Talking to You and You Choose)

3 posters

Go down

What is up with the band Messenger? (The one who released I am Talking to You and You Choose) Empty What is up with the band Messenger? (The one who released I am Talking to You and You Choose)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:01 pm

As there are apparently hundreds of bands with the name Messenger, I want to know about that one who has released twoi albums in the last few years:

I am Talking to You and You Choose.

I was just revisting I am talking to you and it made me remind how great this band is.

Does anyuone know their status? Did they split up?

Last edited by Thiago-Brazil on Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

What is up with the band Messenger? (The one who released I am Talking to You and You Choose) Empty Re: What is up with the band Messenger? (The one who released I am Talking to You and You Choose)

Post by crucifyd Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:29 pm

check under "Related Links" tab for a bunch of pages on the band...

http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Messenger/3540281553
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Back to top Go down

What is up with the band Messenger? (The one who released I am Talking to You and You Choose) Empty Re: What is up with the band Messenger? (The one who released I am Talking to You and You Choose)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:45 pm

Thanks for the tip!
It looks like they are still active and playing live songs. But it is almost four year since their last release. I hope they come with new material soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:41 am

You're right, there are tons of bands with that name and I thought you were referring to this one:

This is more along the lines of pop metal/80's hair band style (which I love, when I heard one of the songs from this one I bought the download).
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:51 pm

The lead singer is having some health problems recently.
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:31 pm

Too sad! Let's pray for his him to get better soon! (and release brand new music)

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:16 am

The band is still together. They have gone through some line-up changes but retain the original singer and guitarist. They play locally in the Maryland area. I finally saw them perform recently!

I'm in the yellow Cornerstone shirt What is up with the band Messenger? (The one who released I am Talking to You and You Choose) PbVpttu
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down