The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes, we are doing a CMR Christmas Exchange!

+4
Zymologist
Hardcore Christian
Kerrick
messiaen77
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Yes, we are doing a CMR Christmas Exchange! - Page 4 Empty Re: Yes, we are doing a CMR Christmas Exchange!

Post by Zymologist Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:32 pm

Is anybody else still waiting? There's only two days left.

Zymologist
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Yes, we are doing a CMR Christmas Exchange! - Page 4 Empty Re: Yes, we are doing a CMR Christmas Exchange!

Post by Kerrick Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:15 pm

Zymologist wrote:Is anybody else still waiting? There's only two days left.

Adam just emailed me that yours should be in the mail tomorrow.  Smile  I'll PM you the tracking information.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Zymologist Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:28 pm

Kerrick wrote:
Zymologist wrote:Is anybody else still waiting? There's only two days left.

Adam just emailed me that yours should be in the mail tomorrow.  Smile  I'll PM you the tracking information.

Very cool--thank you. Methinks I was a bit too hasty in my last post. Would you pass on my thanks to him?

Zymologist
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:41 pm

Thumbs up

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:20 pm

My secret santa must have recieved fianlly the last part of his gifts today. Better 2 than 1
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:37 pm

Darth Vader wrote:My secret santa must have recieved fianlly the last part of his gifts today. Better 2 than 1

I got a SECOND cup in the mail yesterday. Not sure if I was supposed to get two or not
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:29 pm

Blake wrote:
Darth Vader wrote:My secret santa must have recieved fianlly the last part of his gifts today. Better 2 than 1

I got a SECOND cup in the mail yesterday. Not sure if I was supposed to get two or not
That's correct, I initially ordered 2, for some reason they emailed me that the second cup wasn't available at the moment but that they would shipped when back in stock so they di, and you got the second one weeks later, enjoy!
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:58 pm

Darth Vader wrote:
Blake wrote:

That's correct, I initially ordered 2, for some reason they emailed me that the second cup wasn't available at the moment but that they would shipped when back in stock so they di, and you got the second one weeks later, enjoy!

Cool thanks, now my wife can have one too
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:12 pm

Blake wrote:
Darth Vader wrote:
Blake wrote:

Cool thanks, now my wife can have one too
That's what I aimed at
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4