The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If You Had To......... Living Sacrifice

+13
stevegarveyfan
Wildcat
eatbugs
SirJahzeal
Pershing1134
Candlemass
Machine Fish
Deepfriar
pathogenics_cloned_twin83
Grindboy
metaldude
My Awesome Timothy
Hardcore Christian
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If you could only keep one Living Sacrifice album which would it be?

If You Had To......... Living Sacrifice - Page 2 I_vote_lcap34%If You Had To......... Living Sacrifice - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 34% 
[ 10 ]
If You Had To......... Living Sacrifice - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%If You Had To......... Living Sacrifice - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
If You Had To......... Living Sacrifice - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%If You Had To......... Living Sacrifice - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
If You Had To......... Living Sacrifice - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%If You Had To......... Living Sacrifice - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
If You Had To......... Living Sacrifice - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%If You Had To......... Living Sacrifice - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]
If You Had To......... Living Sacrifice - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%If You Had To......... Living Sacrifice - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
If You Had To......... Living Sacrifice - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%If You Had To......... Living Sacrifice - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 29

If You Had To......... Living Sacrifice - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Had To......... Living Sacrifice

Post by Grindboy Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:06 pm

metaldude wrote:
Grindboy wrote:It was "on" "Death Machine" which was never released physically, I believe.  Digital-only "ep" or whatever it might be called.

That was what I  found, too. I'm surprised it wasn't at least a bonus track on one of the last two albums. It's got a good, thrashy feel to it.

Yeah, I like it a lot, and I really like the "come and take it if you think you can!" line.  I know Bruce is a little guy, but it sounds tough.

Hey, FINALLY somebody else voted for CiF!  I didn't expect it to win, but I thought it would get SOME respect!

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

If You Had To......... Living Sacrifice - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Had To......... Living Sacrifice

Post by Peter who was Vaak Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:42 pm

The Hammering Process.  It has "Perfect."
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by bassdude Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:57 am

Reborn all day every day....
bassdude
bassdude
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by zelote Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:45 pm

Living Sacrifice 
Reborn
Ghost Thief

zelote
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2