The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shout out to everybody.

+4
Kerrick
d@v!d
Deepfriar
Leviathan's burning
8 posters

Go down

Shout out to everybody. Empty Shout out to everybody.

Post by Leviathan's burning Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:23 am

Hello my name's Jerry Latimer and I'm the lead guitarist of "Leviathan's burning".. So far in my little group it's just me and a young lead singer "Haley" who's still in her teens..But me I'm old as dirt..lol.. But we both have a hardcore love for Jesus..and the new songs we hope to record in a few month will certainly reflect this. We play more of a classic rock/early metal style/ But I personally listen to everything from hardcore punk to bluegrass to Jazz. and that sort of thing works its way into my playing style by osmosis I suppose.

Where I live here in Fairfield Tx it's quite dead musician wise..and for about a year in a half I've been having to learn drums and I'm about to take lessons from a jazz drummer to help me with my learning curve..But yeah right now I'm having to wear a lot of hats from drummer,guitarist,audio engineer,to vocal coach,minister to whatever else that needs to be done. And I don't mind at all because to be in Christ is such a wonderful thing.

Arttie gave me permission to post a link to some demos but the forum has new members locked out from doing so for seven days so I guess ya'll just gonna have to wait.. But anyways May God richly bless you all!
Leviathan's burning
Leviathan's burning
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Shout out to everybody. Empty Re: Shout out to everybody.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:59 am

Welcome , From the way you described your sound I am anxious to hear what you guys got.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepfriar Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:01 am

Lots of support here for up and coming new artists. Look forward to hearing your chops.
Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:16 pm

Leviathan's burning wrote:Hello my name's Jerry Latimer and I'm the lead guitarist of "Leviathan's burning".. So far in my little group it's just me and a young lead singer "Haley" who's still in her teens..But me I'm old as dirt..lol.. But we both have a hardcore love for Jesus..and the new songs we hope to record in a few month will certainly reflect this. We play more of a classic rock/early metal style/ But I personally listen to everything from hardcore punk to bluegrass to Jazz. and that sort of thing works its way into my playing style by osmosis I suppose.

Where I live here in Fairfield Tx it's quite dead musician wise..and for about a year in a half I've been having to learn drums and I'm about to take lessons from a jazz drummer to help me with my learning curve..But yeah right now I'm having to wear a lot of hats from drummer,guitarist,audio engineer,to vocal coach,minister to whatever else that needs to be done. And I don't mind at all because to be in Christ is such a wonderful thing.

Arttie gave me permission to post a link to some demos but the forum has new members locked out from doing so for seven days so I guess ya'll just gonna have to wait.. But anyways May God richly bless you all!
Sweet!
God bless you too!
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:18 pm

Welcome!  If you PM me the link, I can edit your post to include it until the wait period is over.  afro

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:33 pm

Welcome aboard, my fellow Texan.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:04 pm

Welcome dude!!!!
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:07 pm

Shout out to everybody. Img-thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Fish Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:26 pm

Welcome!
Machine Fish
Machine Fish
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://linktr.ee/nathanKmcwilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan's burning Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:35 pm

Thanks everyone..Kerrick I tried to send the link via private message but it's saying that I havn't earn the right yet to send private messages lol.. Newbie's don't get no slack around here haha..
But for all who's interested all it was a link to my bandmix page
"Leviathans burning" in Tyler Texas and on the page you will find some old guitar demos no vocals.
"Dollar store" is out of meter and sounds kind of crappy but no wonder because it was recorded with a computer mic stuff in between styrofoam cups to keep it from clipping and the drums was added later "Addictive drums" program. but I now have a focusritte saffire pro and I hope to record Live drums in the future.As you know despise not the day of small things.
 But it was one of the very first things I've ever recorded back in the day I liked it so i kept it. I make the demos so I don't forget how they go lol.. I will go months and if I don't play em I forget them.

The other song "Watchman" will eventually be a tribute song to Christian martyr "Watchman Nee".. While I don't agree with every off the wall thing he might of wrote in his books..I do have an intense respect for the things he suffered and I feel that his story deserves to be told rather than swept under the rug in the name of political correctness. Anyways yeah God bless you all and thank you for the warm welcome! :-)
Leviathan's burning
Leviathan's burning
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:00 am

...welcome LB Smile
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan's burning Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:25 am

Leviathan's burning
Leviathan's burning
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down