The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unapologetically Southern (well spoken Mr Prather)

3 posters

Go down

Unapologetically Southern (well spoken Mr Prather) Empty Unapologetically Southern (well spoken Mr Prather)

Post by d@v!d Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:54 am

Too much xenophobia in the US.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Unapologetically Southern (well spoken Mr Prather) Empty Re: Unapologetically Southern (well spoken Mr Prather)

Post by metaldude Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:31 pm

This Texan says AMEN!!! (Yeah, we say that, too.)
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Unapologetically Southern (well spoken Mr Prather) Empty Re: Unapologetically Southern (well spoken Mr Prather)

Post by d@v!d Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:42 pm

metaldude wrote:This Texan says AMEN!!! (Yeah, we say that, too.)
The thing is that I used to think like the people he's talking to. That was when I was young. I used to think I was open minded; and to a certain degree I was more so than many of my peers, but still had a lot of prejudices that I never thought much about until I started thinking about the application of love that the scripture teaches.

Last edited by d@v!d on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:42 pm

I have to agree with the guy in the video.  Sadly, people seem to think nowadays that you have to be just like them or like the same things or do the same things they do.  If not, you are some sort of homophobic hateful racist.  No room is given to others for a differing opinion.  Society as a whole needs to just chill out.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:55 am

alldatndensum wrote:I have to agree with the guy in the video.  Sadly, people seem to think nowadays that you have to be just like them or like the same things or do the same things they do.  If not, you are some sort of homophobic hateful racist.  No room is given to others for a differing opinion.  Society as a whole needs to just chill out.

couldnt see the video but Ive seen that behavior alot lately, I mean heaven forbid your against gay marriage and those that claim they are "tolerant" and i use the word loosely label you as a homophobic, racist, evil, etc all the same things they claim to be against. Its such a hypocrisy

And yes Society needs to chill out, take a prozac or something...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down