The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CERN

+6
ThomasEversole
Peter who was Vaak
bjorn agin
d@v!d
Blake
Deepfriar
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CERN - Page 2 Empty Re: CERN

Post by sentient 6 Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:26 pm

ThomasEversole wrote:
No one has any proof of ETs because it seems this sort of thing is very VERY classified.

Trust me. If ETs existed and wanted to make themselves known to humanity, the Gov couldn't stop it. Nothing would stop them from landing right in broad day light in any major city. Not that I take movies as reality, but I would think it could occur similar to like they do in syfi movies. If they existed, the Gov isn't gonna stop them from making themselves known.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:28 pm

.....I guess they do exist.Cool

sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:51 pm

sentient 6 wrote:
How does the possible existence of other intelligent life forms fit into your view of God as Creator and scriptural Christianity ?

What do you think the Bible is referring to when it discusses angels and demons? Those "beings" are supernatural and were created by God and that's clearly scriptural.

sentient 6 wrote:
Heres the thing. There is a uniqueness to the planet Earth that other planets don't have that make life possible on Earth.

How many other planets do you know? Let me rephrase, do you know how many planets have been discovered and categorized as "Goldilocks Planets" in the past several years? (the term Goldilocks referring to be "just right" for life, like earth)
Please google it.

sentient 6 wrote:
The other thing is this. I would think that if God did create life in other solar systems that they would have nothing do with life here. If they did, they would have to fit somehow into the plan of salvation of this fallen world. And we would have to ask such questions such as....are they created in the image of God ? And if so, did they fall with humanity?

I don't get where the confusion is. Christ died for mandkind's sins on earth. Not for a 2.6 meter tall alien from the constellation Cetus. Not for giraffes. Not for the potted plant I have in my office next to my drumset.

sentient 6 wrote:
Essentially for me, I believe this is one of those tantilizing things humanity can get caught up in to distract us from the Kingdom of God. But thats just me.

.....sorry in advance for the theology.Smile

Essentially for me, I believe this is one of the tantalizing reasons as to why theology discussion is forbidden here. Everyone starts pulling their knives out when someone gets off the trail a little bit.

I think research on this is a healthy hobby for a Christian. No more a distraction from grace than being a pro-Cubs, anti-Cardinals fan.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:54 pm

sentient 6 wrote:.....I guess they do exist.Cool

99.999999% of the "alien" footage on YouTube is fools gold.
I get it, you disbelieve in "aliens". No need to mock.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:58 pm

sentient 6 wrote:
Trust me. If ETs existed and wanted to make themselves known to humanity, the Gov couldn't stop it. Nothing would stop them from landing right in broad day light in any major city. Not that I take movies as reality, but I would think it could occur similar to like they do in syfi movies. If they existed, the Gov isn't gonna stop them from making themselves known.

*sigh*

ThomasEversole wrote:2) The "Aliens" of power do not want to have a public impact on our planet, and prevent races from starting wars with us.  They want us to eek out our own course
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:01 pm

deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:11 pm

Deepfriar wrote:Right, I'm not suggesting that there can not be a positive side of this kind of research, I'm saying that what they are doing now borders on playing with the fabric of reality! At the risk of sounding like a science fiction conspiracy theory lunatic, I feel like what they are doing is dangerous on a planetary scale.

I'm not physician but i don't think we have enough technology to create something dangerous for planetary scale.

That being said, the research taking place at CERN which is letting us better understand the universe that God created is pretty cool.

Sure ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:29 am

ThomasEversole wrote:
sentient 6 wrote:
The other thing is this. I would think that if God did create life in other solar systems that they would have nothing do with life here. If they did, they would have to fit somehow into the plan of salvation of this fallen world. And we would have to ask such questions such as....are they created in the image of God ? And if so, did they fall with humanity?

I don't get where the confusion is.  Christ died for mandkind's sins on earth.  Not for a 2.6 meter tall alien from the constellation Cetus.  Not for giraffes.  Not for the potted plant I have in my office next to my drumset.

I think what he means is that since God is the creator of all life, if aliens did exist then God would have had to create them, and if He did create them and they were intelligent or 'more' intelligent than us, surely they would be included in His plan for salvation. If they have free will then they will inevitably sin, thus have a need for a savior. Jesus was busy with us humans on Earth, so unless after finishing His work on Earth Jesus was sent to do the same for aliens I personally don't believe in aliens, although I am a fan of sci-fi and I do watch a lot of Dr. Who myself.

The other explanation that was mentioned before, is that if there are beings out there and God didn't create them then they would have to be demons.

All this being said, our God is powerful and all things are possible with Him. I just don't think so.
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:21 am

I think Christ would certainly have the power to pay for the sins of not only every single person on earth and to come, but the entire universe as well. No, there's no scriptural evidence that he died for aliens in our Bible... but maybe something else happened for them on their world(s). Maybe they have their own scriptures.

My understanding is that God created the universe... and that includes angels and demons?

...and going back to one man's alien is another man's demon - have you guys ever seen the drawing that Aleister Crowley made of the "demon" he made contact with?

Spoiler:
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:34 am

All this alien talk is making me want to pick up C.S. Lewis' excellent "Space Trilogy" and read it again.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:10 am

God didn't specifically create demons. He created angels, but they fell. I don't think satan has the power to create, so then I would think demons may simply be the angels that followed satan during his fall.

If this were the case then its entirely plausible that satan has some of them masquerade as aliens. Because most people would be more likely to "listen" to an alien than a demon
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:21 am

Metal Blessing Radio wrote:
Although I have seen one interesting theory that if there was a "Big Bang", then it may have been used by God as a method to bring things into existence, maybe that big bang was just God snapping his fingers.

I believe in an old universum. And I believe that big bang was God snapping His fingers. I believe that materia doesn´t just show up from nothing. The only logical explanation is that there is a creator behind it.

I find this CERN veeeery interesting. I eagerly wait what they´ll find.

I interwieved one cosmologist some time ago and he said that universum couldn´t stay stabile without the (mysterious) "black materia". Without it this universum would collapse in one nanosecond destroying all life in it. Theologically I see it the tool God is keeping this mess up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:22 pm

I believe God sets into motion laws and physics to do his work. He is a God of order. I fully believe a Big Bang could have happened, but that the Big Bang was the creative power of the Word.

I also don't believe in aliens.

I do believe that fallen angels could have their appearance twisted and deformed from the countless ages of hate, pride, lust, greed, and anger that lies within them, making them look like "demons".

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:16 pm

Stand against the wind wrote:
Metal Blessing Radio wrote:
Although I have seen one interesting theory that if there was a "Big Bang", then it may have been used by God as a method to bring things into existence, maybe that big bang was just God snapping his fingers.

I believe in an old universum. And I believe that big bang was God snapping His fingers. I believe that materia doesn´t just show up from nothing. The only logical explanation is that there is a creator behind it.

I find this CERN veeeery interesting. I eagerly wait what they´ll find.

I interwieved one cosmologist some time ago and he said that universum couldn´t stay stabile without the (mysterious) "black materia". Without it this universum would collapse in one nanosecond destroying all life in it. Theologically I see it the tool God is keeping this mess up.
The physicist friend, again, I asked about this and he told me an interesting theory.
He mentioned that as far we know, light stays the same speed, but that may not be true entirely.  He put the analogy of one being away from an oncoming car as it.  As the car comes towards us, the speed looks different than when it's right next to us and different than when it's driving away.  He said this can partially explain why the universe could be younger and explain a few other inconsistencies which I can't think of right now.

Also, he said that he believes the universe is younger than it is using that, as well, a part from the Bible which says something about God using forces unseen.  I should've asked the particular scripture for that.  Ah well.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:45 am

Here's an interesting blog related to CERN. I don't know if I agree with every detail, but I wholy agree with the gist of the message.
http://americaagain.net/hawking-up-a-hairball/
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepfriar Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:16 pm

d@v!d wrote:Here's an interesting blog related to CERN. I don't know if I agree with every detail, but I wholy agree with the gist of the message.
http://americaagain.net/hawking-up-a-hairball/
This article could be right. It's an interesting topic of conversation though and I love to see the different opinions.
Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepfriar Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:00 am

CERN fires up again tomorrow on the 23rd. If this is the end, I love you guys.
Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:54 am

Deepfriar wrote:CERN fires up again tomorrow on the 23rd. If this is the end, I love you guys.
Well, I might as tell the truth now. I don't love you... The rest of you guys, yes, but you no. Wink
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepfriar Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:05 am

d@v!d wrote:
Deepfriar wrote:CERN fires up again tomorrow on the 23rd. If this is the end, I love you guys.
Well, I might as tell the truth now. I don't love you... The rest of you guys, yes, but you no. Wink
Lol if this is the case then why do I feel the love? I love you
Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:25 pm

Deepfriar wrote:
d@v!d wrote:
Lol if this is the case then why do I feel the love? I love you
That's not love you are feeling. That's the warmth you are anticipating feeling tomorrow while we all cook.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:21 am

Since we are still here, I'll say I love you too.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepfriar Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:14 am

d@v!d wrote:
Since we are still here, I'll say I love you too.
Aww I love you

Oh and I was detective-ing around on the internet yesterday and found CERN's official responses to people's conspiracy theorist concerns:

http://press.web.cern.ch/backgrounders/cern-answers-your-queries-about-23-september-2015

It's funny that they are aware of what people are saying about them. LOL
Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: