The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill menchen workinng on a new album

Go down

Bill menchen workinng on a new album Empty Bill menchen workinng on a new album

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:33 pm

Well, I saw on the interner that he is working on an album called blues and metal trance, but I haven't got any souces about it. Can anyone confirm it?

Back to top Go down

Bill menchen workinng on a new album Empty Re: Bill menchen workinng on a new album

Post by alldatndensum Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:37 pm

He's talked a little about it.  I don't know if it did or ever will see the light of day.  I think he's just reached a point that he wants to do something outside the box for him.

I've reached the same point musically.  I love metal, but I am tired of doing it.  I don't have a large fanbase, so alienating them won't be too bad for me.  Since starting to build these 3 and 4 string guitars, I am just experimenting with sounds and trying to use my natural baritone more.  The music is definitely bluesy with some rock and country overtones, too.  I am just making music to make it without trying to fit what I think people want to hear.  Perhaps Bill is at that same crossroad.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Bill menchen workinng on a new album Empty Re: Bill menchen workinng on a new album

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:26 pm

As somebody who watched Bill in his parent's garage playing guitar when he was in high school, blues really isn't too far out of his musical palette. That is if the suggested title is any indication of the direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down