The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Mortification Album Pre-Order and Wonrowe Vision NEW ALBUM

+16
messiaen77
zelote
Drawnsword
Fundy
Mephibosheth
My Awesome Timothy
Hardcore Christian
strangerhoncho
Cybergrinder
pathogenics_cloned_twin83
Tobi Elektrik
Airola
Candlemass
Blake
Pirate
hellig
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Final Mortification Album Pre-Order and Wonrowe Vision NEW ALBUM  Empty Final Mortification Album Pre-Order and Wonrowe Vision NEW ALBUM

Post by Hardcore Christian 10/3/2015, 10:37 am

Both new albums you can now buy and 2 new T shirts

and apparently the hardcopy version of Metal Missionary will be out in May/June

http://roweproductions.com/
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Final Mortification Album Pre-Order and Wonrowe Vision NEW ALBUM  Empty Re: Final Mortification Album Pre-Order and Wonrowe Vision NEW ALBUM

Post by hellig 10/3/2015, 2:42 pm

Thank you Steve for years of metal and service, but if this is the best Mortification you can put out, it is appropriate to call it a day.
hellig
hellig
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Final Mortification Album Pre-Order and Wonrowe Vision NEW ALBUM  Empty Re: Final Mortification Album Pre-Order and Wonrowe Vision NEW ALBUM

Post by Pirate 10/3/2015, 7:03 pm

hellig wrote:Thank you Steve for years of metal and service, but if this is the best Mortification you can put out, it is appropriate to call it a day.

Ditto
Pirate
Pirate
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/3/2015, 9:34 pm

hellig wrote:Thank you Steve for years of metal and service, but if this is the best Mortification you can put out, it is appropriate to call it a day.

At first I thought you were being mean, and then I listened to the audio. Maybe I'm just getting too old to enjoy this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake 11/3/2015, 2:29 am

I heard the original sample awhile back and wasnt too impressed. Steve I just ordered the 3 pak bundle.
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass 11/3/2015, 2:34 am

Yes, Steve's best work is behind him...but so is the work of Judas Priest, Sabbath, Maiden...

I've enjoyed everything that Mort has released from one degree to another, no doubt this will fall in there...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Airola 11/3/2015, 9:57 am

I've liked the samples of the new album way more than what I've enjoyed their past few albums.

Wonrowe Vision sounded surprisingly good too.

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Elektrik 11/3/2015, 11:13 am

The production of both albums is surprisingly good! The new Mort is far better produced than the "Scribe" disaster and I really like the sound of the new Wonrowe Vision stuff.

But... well... the vocals.................. Neutral

The Wonrowe song instantly reminded me of this:

Tobi Elektrik
Tobi Elektrik
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian 11/3/2015, 12:04 pm

Airola wrote:I've liked the samples of the new album way more than what I've enjoyed their past few albums.

Wonrowe Vision sounded surprisingly good too.
My thoughts also

Here is a full song I really enjoyed it

https://soundcloud.com/matt-glover-13/mortification-extrinsick-forces-realm-of-the-skelataur
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass 11/3/2015, 3:32 pm

That jams! Metal 1
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian 11/3/2015, 4:04 pm

Candlemass wrote:That jams! Metal 1
At least me and you agree on one thing Razz
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/3/2015, 8:01 pm

I'm not against him releasing new music as some people seem to be (not in this thread), but his last couple of albums I've only listened to a few times each. Even at these package prices it becomes uneconomical, especially because he now sells in USD and the AUD is really hurting with conversion. I have to add nearly 30% to the price.

I've been buying his stuff mainly to be a monetary supporter but it is hard now to justify that to my wife when she asks why I'm buying stuff that I don't even listen to. I think with the Wonrowe Vision project (I have the first 2 releases) I always thought it would have been great if he could have handed the vocal duties over to someone else. No one can question his bass playing ability and I think he still writes some good songs, but the vocals make it a hard listen.

I even bought his biography on iTunes even though I have nothing to read it on. I was hoping I could convert it but found out you can't. Again was mainly just trying to support the man. I am sure it will be a good read also, if I ever am able to read it Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass 12/3/2015, 5:26 pm

I'm really stoked for this one, been a long time since he released a full length Mort disc! Metal 1
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by pathogenics_cloned_twin83 14/3/2015, 3:51 am

I'm hoping the Mortification track isn't an indication of what the rest of the album will sound like. If so I'm glad he's putting an end to that...but then I won't hold my breath. I don't believe it for a minute anymore when bands say "this album will be our last"
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://www.facebook.com/#!/derrick.williams.5667

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass 14/3/2015, 12:07 pm

pathogenics_cloned_twin83 wrote:I'm hoping the Mortification track isn't an indication of what the rest of the album will sound like. If so I'm glad he's putting an end to that...but then I won't hold my breath. I don't believe it for a minute anymore when bands say "this album will be our last"

Well, despite this kind of reaction to what Mort has done over the last several lp's, there are some of us who still love the music he's releasing. So I for one, would be glad if he continues on...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by pathogenics_cloned_twin83 14/3/2015, 1:37 pm

Just my two cents, no big deal. I'm glad others are enjoying it.
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://www.facebook.com/#!/derrick.williams.5667

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy 21/3/2015, 8:13 am

GOT BOTH OF THESE ALBUMS TODAY.................WILL GIVE YOU SOME FEEDBACK SOON!!!! Metal 2
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy 21/3/2015, 9:15 am

Am loving the new Mortification, a great mix of everything Mort..... if it is their last album they will definiitely be going out on a high!!! Could be a contender for 2015 album of the year already, it is that good!!!! Metal 3
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybergrinder 21/3/2015, 10:00 am

I agree with markification...☺ some great riffage...
Cybergrinder
Cybergrinder
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass 23/3/2015, 3:38 am

Is there a "coupon code" to enter?
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian 23/3/2015, 4:01 pm

Candlemass wrote:Is there a "coupon code" to enter?
I wish

I understand he needs to make money and that it comes from Australia but come on the shipping is as much as the CDs

Cant wait till my copies get here Metal 1
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass 23/3/2015, 5:14 pm

Think I'll wait for another source...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass 26/3/2015, 1:39 pm

Not a bad price if you go w/the "Holy 2-Pack" order...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian 26/3/2015, 3:39 pm

Candlemass wrote:Not a bad price if you go w/the "Holy 2-Pack" order...
Id rather have all 3 though ya know just more quantity if your paying that high might as well as get as much as you can ya know?
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass 26/3/2015, 4:20 pm

Yea, but I don't much care for "Anti Demon", so I paid a total of $24 for two new cd's, not bad at all.
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next