The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Today Signs to Nuclear Blast

4 posters

Go down

For Today Signs to Nuclear Blast Empty For Today Signs to Nuclear Blast

Post by Hardcore Christian Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:06 pm

For Today Signs to Nuclear Blast 11828630_10153270838082949_7184175755483338828_n
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

For Today Signs to Nuclear Blast Empty Re: For Today Signs to Nuclear Blast

Post by Machine Fish Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:52 am

This is interesting...
Machine Fish
Machine Fish
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://linktr.ee/nathanKmcwilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:41 pm

Cool!  It's neat to see a Christian band sign to a secular label; I hope they will shine God's light brightly!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:24 pm

Friendlypirahna wrote:This is interesting...
My first thought
Kerrick wrote:Cool!  It's neat to see a Christian band sign to a secular label; I hope they will shine God's light brightly!
My second thought

Spam lol!
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:08 pm

Rockin Loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:29 pm

Hardcore Christian wrote:
Friendlypirahna wrote:This is interesting...
My first thought
Kerrick wrote:Cool!  It's neat to see a Christian band sign to a secular label; I hope they will shine God's light brightly!
My second thought

Spam lol!

lol!  Great minds...  afro

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:23 pm

..from the Nuclear Blast official site.

FOR TODAY
Even in the face of seemingly “impossible” odds, there’s always a way to muster enough strength to soldier on and cross the finish line victoriously. That goes for all facets of life. If you’re willing to disregard the naysayers, forget the doubters, and defy the odds, you can accomplish anything.
FOR TODAY reached a major milestone in 2012 when their fourth full-length album, »Immortal«, debuted on the Billboard Top 200 at #15 with 14,700 units sold in merely one week. In addition to appearing on the Van’s Warped Tour 2012 & Main Stage 2014. They’ve shared the stage with everyone from THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA and AUGUST BURNS RED to ASKING ALEXANDRIA and MOTIONLESS IN WHITE.

The band has built an overwhelmingly supportive following since forming in 2005. They’ve logged over 1,000 shows on five continents and have cumulatively sold over 200,000 albums in North America to date. Critical endorsements have come from Revolver Magazine and Alternative Press. The band have graced the covers of Outburn, HM and Substream Magazine.

“This is definitely the start of a new season for us,” concludes singer Mattie Montgomery. “The new album shows how far we’ve come. At the same time, it’s a good introduction to the band. You don’t have to be a Christian to enjoy a FOR TODAY show or buy an album. This is open to everyone. We’re all part of something very big together."
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:34 pm

....this reminds me of when No Innocent Victim ( my kind of hardcore ) was signed to Victory Records in the late 90s.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:24 pm

sentient 6 wrote:..from the Nuclear Blast official site.

FOR TODAY
Even in the face of seemingly “impossible” odds, there’s always a way to muster enough strength to soldier on and cross the finish line victoriously. That goes for all facets of life. If you’re willing to disregard the naysayers, forget the doubters, and defy the odds, you can accomplish anything.
FOR TODAY reached a major milestone in 2012 when their fourth full-length album, »Immortal«, debuted on the Billboard Top 200 at #15 with 14,700 units sold in merely one week. In addition to appearing on the Van’s Warped Tour 2012 & Main Stage 2014. They’ve shared the stage with everyone from THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA and AUGUST BURNS RED to ASKING ALEXANDRIA and MOTIONLESS IN WHITE.

The band has built an overwhelmingly supportive following since forming in 2005. They’ve logged over 1,000 shows on five continents and have cumulatively sold over 200,000 albums in North America to date. Critical endorsements have come from Revolver Magazine and Alternative Press. The band have graced the covers of Outburn, HM and Substream Magazine.

“This is definitely the start of a new season for us,” concludes singer Mattie Montgomery. “The new album shows how far we’ve come. At the same time, it’s a good introduction to the band. You don’t have to be a Christian to enjoy a FOR TODAY show or buy an album. This is open to everyone. We’re all part of something very big together."
That's a very cool bit of info right there
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down