The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veni Domine (Doom Metal Blast From The Past)

4 posters

Go down

Veni Domine (Doom Metal Blast From The Past) Empty Veni Domine (Doom Metal Blast From The Past)

Post by Aryeh Yehudah Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:20 pm

Veni Domine was a truly unique and talented metal band, that made their mark in the early forays of christian metal music during the late eighties. Their eclectic fusion of doom, goth and power metal, left an indelible impression on fans of the genre worldwide, and still have a small cult following to this day, albiet breaking up in 2014. 

Sadly, like many christian metal bands of the era, they lacked the funding for professional media production, and left us virtually nothing in terms of video production. Their debut album "Fall Babylon Fall" released in 1992, was arguably a near masterpiece. So, for the benefit of beloved fans, I made a decent thematic video presentation of the album, of which can be viewed on my youtube channel here: 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQD0Cds0m8BnTLlZY9XqbLcChKjvd3y5B

Enjoy!   Veni Domine (Doom Metal Blast From The Past) 1f600
Aryeh Yehudah
Aryeh Yehudah
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcYD7g8QP0jgCDpJMdMJAKg

PlaceOfASkull, mothy and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Veni Domine (Doom Metal Blast From The Past) Empty Re: Veni Domine (Doom Metal Blast From The Past)

Post by PlaceOfASkull Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:42 pm

I have 5 of their releases. Fall Babylon Fall (CIB), Material Sanctuary (CIB), Spiritual Wasteland (CIB), Tongues (Bought it new) and Light also bought new. I was saddened when they call it quits. But glad over all.

PlaceOfASkull
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Veni Domine (Doom Metal Blast From The Past) Empty Re: Veni Domine (Doom Metal Blast From The Past)

Post by mothy Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:46 pm

I never appreciated VD until recently and really amazed at how talented they were. I have all but 2 releases now and they are all great.

Link is broken though
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:53 pm

I have Light and Tongues and they get regular play.  Here's a band that belongs in the should-be-reissued thread.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down