The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian - Fire And Love vs. Miracle Mile

+21
Xid
Constantine
Mang67
bassdude
JPK72
Samson
Candlemass
veilofdisdain
exo
Pershing1134
Hardcore Christian
Joe C
Black Rider
Professor_Valconian
Staybrite
deathisgain
eatbugs
pathogenics_cloned_twin83
alldatndensum
6stringgrind
bjorn agin
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your favorite

Guardian - Fire And Love vs. Miracle Mile - Page 2 I_vote_lcap77%Guardian - Fire And Love vs. Miracle Mile - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 77% 
[ 34 ]
Guardian - Fire And Love vs. Miracle Mile - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%Guardian - Fire And Love vs. Miracle Mile - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 44

Guardian - Fire And Love vs. Miracle Mile - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardian - Fire And Love vs. Miracle Mile

Post by Mang67 Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:44 pm

Fire and Love by a mile.

Miracle Mile is a more "mature" album... better production, more musical influences, broader artistic range... but it lacks the youthful passion and energy that makes Fire and Love so great.
Mang67
Mang67
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Guardian - Fire And Love vs. Miracle Mile - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardian - Fire And Love vs. Miracle Mile

Post by Constantine Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:01 pm

Miracle Mile by a....Mile.

It has a more high energy, expansive funky-jazzy quality to it that I appreciate. 
Also better songs overall than F&L, and more original riffs.  

F&L is very good for what it is but the song-writing and riffs are more generic by comparison.  

I consider F&L more of a transitional album and Miracle Mile as their creative peak.   
Also Tony Palacios is on fire on Miracle Mile!   I don't care for the ballads but that's what the skip button is for.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xid Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:11 pm

I like both albums but if I had to pick one, it would be Fire & Love.
Xid
Xid
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://www.joshuascreed.com

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:31 pm

Fire and Love is a perfect album. There are no bad songs, no skips, and each song is awesome. MM is very good, but there are a few skip tracks on that one. F&L is just so consistent. Love them both, but F&L is my favorite.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Staybrite and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:17 pm

MM achieves higher highs, but those ballads... oof! 

P-U...

F&L is more consistent and their Power of Love is better than King's X Power of Love which is quite an accomplishment.  

And I don't care about variety...  I just wanna rock.  MM does have the near perfect drum sound though similar to White Lion - Mane Attraction.  A couple of the songs are kinda cringe like The Captain and Mr. Do Wrong.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:44 pm

Fire and Love
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:13 am

Once upon a long time ago I had one Guardian album and that was Miracle Mile but I could never really get into it so that's as far as I ventured with that band. Not the worse the thing to ever exist just couldn't get into it.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:48 pm

Follower of Jesus wrote:Fire and Love is a perfect album. There are no bad songs, no skips, and each song is awesome. MM is very good, but there are a few skip tracks on that one. F&L is just so consistent. Love them both, but F&L is my favorite.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2