The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

German Pascual in a new band: DENIED!

2 posters

Go down

German Pascual in a new band: DENIED! Empty German Pascual in a new band: DENIED!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am

I don't know if you are aware of it, but here is the new German Pascual (former Narnia singer) band.

I am not sure whether the band has christian lyrics in it or not. Does anyone have this information?

Back to top Go down

German Pascual in a new band: DENIED! Empty Re: German Pascual in a new band: DENIED!

Post by deathisgain Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:39 pm

Is that German playing guitar?

I just looked them up, I think that is the old singer, and the guitarist is someone else.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

German Pascual in a new band: DENIED! Empty Re: German Pascual in a new band: DENIED!

Post by metaldude Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:05 pm

deathisgain wrote:Is that German playing guitar?

I just looked them up, I think that is the old singer, and the guitarist is someone else.

That's not German. That video is a couple of years old. It looks like German joined recently. His voice with that guitar sound could be pretty awesome.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:40 pm

It looks like the announcement was made in late May. German's first gig with Denied is July 4 and recording of a new album is to start sometime this summer. I hope German writes the lyrics because, while I really like their sound, I'm not impressed with the lyrics.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down