The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEARTWIND ~ Germán Pascual Vocals

+2
alldatndensum
My Awesome Timothy
6 posters

Go down

HEARTWIND ~ Germán Pascual Vocals Empty HEARTWIND ~ Germán Pascual Vocals

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:49 am

Thought I would share...

HEARTWIND ~ Germán Pascual Vocals 29133042_2108884622678385_4426295176729722880_nNew melodic hard rock project called Heartwind is coming up with their debut album entitled “Higher and Higher” on April 27th which will be released via AOR Heaven.
With members from bands like Constancia, The Poodles, Token, Narnia and Essence of Sorrow, and with guest stars Nina Söderquist (Bjorn Skifs/Badrock, Champions of Rock a.o.), Janne Stark (Grand Design, Mountain of Power a.o.), and Tåve Wanning (The Voice, Adrenaline Rush, Peaches), new melodic hard rockers Heartwind may come across as one of those one off band projects, but nothing could be more far from the truth. Heartwind is the story of two old friends, with a common love for classical melodic hard rock and AOR, that after fifteen years of friendship started to write the album they always had wanted to listen to themselves. Over a meal in downtown Stockholm, guitar player and songwriter Goran Engvall (former with Hitworks) and progressive/melodic keyboard player and fellow songwriter Mikael Rosengren (Constancia, Token, Scudiero), laid down the vision for what was yet to come. 
15 original songs and 12 months later, Mikael started to pull some strings from his many fellow musicians in the Swedish hard rock scene since 20 years back. The two songwriters were amazed with the positive response they got on their first demos, from hard rock industry people & fans. It became evident that they were going to be able to attract some great talent to the album and the band. Believing in the importance of fellowship and a strong people fit when starting a band, Mikael and Göran started to dig in closest ground: Drummer Peter TrumPeter Svensson (Constancia, Faith) and singer Germán Pascual (Solo, Difine Fire, Narnia, Dj Mendez, Essence of Sorrow), happily joined the band, and two key pieces of the puzzle came into place. With Peter and Germán onboard, the band knew they had both a powerful backbone and a phenomenal front man in place!
Germán invited his old friends, and former band mates, guitar virtuoso Martin Hall (Germán Pascual band)and bass wizard Germain Leth (The Poodles, Watchmen) to join the band and magic was about to happen. When also the very well respected Fredrik Folkare (Unleashed, Firespawn, Eclipse, Scudiero a.o.), accepted to team up to produce and mix, the band knew they had something special going. Fredrik’s contribution also as a musician on the album (guitar & bass) cannot be underestimated. With classical albums like “Hysteria” (Def Leppard), 1987 (Whitesnake) and “Escape” (Journey) serving as inspiration, the intention from the band has been to get every single track to stand on its own two feet! Timeless melodic hard rock with a modern but still genuine sound!
HEARTWIND ~ Germán Pascual Vocals Higher-and-higher
Track listing:
1. Higher and higher
2. Cry out into space
3. Ready for the moonlight
4. One night away from you
5. Surrounding me
6. Through the light
7. Too late for roses
8. Creatures of the night
9. Don’t be that girl
10. Your eyes cannot lie
11. Game of love
HEARTWIND ~ Germán Pascual Vocals 27500342_2090030604563787_1900248169692230354_o_5e9
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

HEARTWIND ~ Germán Pascual Vocals Empty Re: HEARTWIND ~ Germán Pascual Vocals

Post by alldatndensum Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:03 am

I wonder what they will be like lyrically.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:39 am

alldatndensum wrote:I wonder what they will be like lyrically.
Well, it does appear that Jesus is in the band...
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:44 am

lol!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:20 am

Fun fact: other than his solo album, this will be the first album that Pascual will provide vocals for since 2009 (Narnia's Course of a Generation), despite being in three different bands in the meantime (Empire 21, Control Denied or something, Essence of Sorrow). Yet, he still is fairly popular. Which is good, I like his voice.

Hopefully this one will have some nice lyrics...
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:16 am

Out today.... thoughts?!!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:12 am

Thanks for the reminder. If you will excuse me, I have another purchase to make. Three new albums today... SCORE!! Very Happy
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down