The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REIGN - Brand New Power Metal you should check out...

+5
Jessrox
metaldude
eatbugs
Hardcore Christian
Bill Roxx
9 posters

Go down

REIGN - Brand New Power Metal you should check out... Empty REIGN - Brand New Power Metal you should check out...

Post by Bill Roxx Mon May 11, 2015 9:17 pm

Added MORE titles to the clearance $5 bin! Also added a couple copies of this hard to find EP from Demoniciduth , the brand new Mortification album, and a brand new title from a new band that you may not have heard of yet, but we assure you that you will this year! 

We just received the Brand new debut CD/DVD from REIGN a brand new Christian Power/Progressive Metal band that is gearing up to take the world by storm this year! Their debut album is now in stock and shipping! This is going to be another title on a lot of those Best of Lists for 2015! You need to check this one out and get in on this one early! Awesome new Metal from REIGN!

www.christianmetaldistro.com
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.roxxproductions.com

Back to top Go down

REIGN - Brand New Power Metal you should check out... Empty Re: REIGN - Brand New Power Metal you should check out...

Post by Hardcore Christian Mon May 11, 2015 10:26 pm

Dang it Bill I needed that Live Planetarium disc 

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu No
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

REIGN - Brand New Power Metal you should check out... Empty Re: REIGN - Brand New Power Metal you should check out...

Post by Bill Roxx Mon May 11, 2015 11:29 pm

Darn, first thing that sold. Sorry about that

Last edited by Bill Roxx on Mon May 11, 2015 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Roxx Mon May 11, 2015 11:30 pm

Darn, first thing that sold. Sorry about that
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Mon May 11, 2015 11:52 pm

I'll testify that Reign is awesome.  I got to see them live a year ago opening for King James.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Tue May 12, 2015 12:15 am

eatbugs wrote:I'll testify that Reign is awesome.  I got to see them live a year ago opening for King James.
Sounds cool

they came off too raw in production for me

like I enjoyed his vocals and the guitar playing but the songs are a little long and not full of much substance in sound

I will wait for their next release before I grab some of their tunes
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Tue May 12, 2015 12:46 am

Interesting review.  You definitely hit on their strengths: vocals and guitars.  Production?  I really, really hope you're wrong, but now I'm a little worried.  The production of the "Fallen" video did seem tame to me but I had hoped that was my cheap computer speakers.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Tue May 12, 2015 1:08 am

eatbugs wrote:tame
great word for describing the production Very Happy
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Tue May 12, 2015 8:20 am

I've heard many, many debut albums that don't sound as good as that. Personally, I liked it. Will probably pick this one up.

metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessrox Tue May 12, 2015 11:05 am

This band ''Reign'' sounds killer!!!! love the vox! And the guitar player is excellent! Great song structure and super cool backing vox. I'll be getting this one. Really, Really, truly dig this. Killer Rock /metal singer, great sounding voice.
Jessrox
Jessrox
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Tue May 12, 2015 1:52 pm

metaldude wrote:I've heard many, many debut albums that don't sound as good as that.

It's not their debut.  They put out a CD called The Greatest Story Ever Told although "Fallen" sounds much better than that one.  The CD insert lacks good liner notes but I suspect it was a different (male) lead singer for the first one.  I might have thought it was a different band if I hadn't bought it from the band at the above-mentioned concert.

Bottom line: I'm definitely going to get this one.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue May 12, 2015 3:34 pm

Jessrox wrote:This band ''Reign''...

Fixed the title.  Cool

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 12:18 pm

This sounds pretty good...might look into this..

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Thu May 14, 2015 12:46 pm

I like the way this sounds, would like to hear more.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tit For Tat Sat May 16, 2015 5:02 pm

Ordered my copy.

Tit For Tat
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessrox Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:01 am

Do yourself a big favor and buy this awesomely EPIC album. This has elements of powermetal, but to me this is just one fantastic ''heavy metal'' album.
Jessrox
Jessrox
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by pastorbrad Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:26 pm

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!  Always up for new melodic metal!!!!
pastorbrad
pastorbrad
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://www.guitarjams.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down