The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please check out brand new LETTERS TO THE BLIND

+2
metaldude
Chaz Bond
6 posters

Go down

please check out brand new LETTERS TO THE BLIND Empty please check out brand new LETTERS TO THE BLIND

Post by Chaz Bond Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:47 am

Chaz Bond
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

please check out brand new LETTERS TO THE BLIND Empty Re: please check out brand new LETTERS TO THE BLIND

Post by metaldude Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:30 am

I like it!! Metal 1
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

please check out brand new LETTERS TO THE BLIND Empty Re: please check out brand new LETTERS TO THE BLIND

Post by d@v!d Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:46 am

Sounds great! Nice guitar work.... production.

The music seems a little abridged. I could get into the song except for the lyrics.
Lyrically, it's dark, meandering and unclear. What are you trying to say?

I just don't feel it.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:38 am

Good stuff!  The only thing that bothers me is the 30 seconds after the second chorus where it just seems to be stuck and waiting to move on.
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Bond Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:58 am

The song is talking about good and evil in the world. Since Adam n Eve, we have been dealing temptations to go down the wrong path. The song is also talking about our freedom of will and how it is both a gift and a curse... i can try to be a good person, never commit a crime etc, but my neighbor still has the freedom of will to stab me in the back if he wanted to. Dark, yes but also true. The overall message is that wecalways have a choice between the 2 paths and to choose wisely..

Chaz Bond
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:11 am

Chaz Bond wrote:The song is talking about good and evil in the world.  Since Adam n Eve, we have been dealing temptations to go down the wrong path.  The song is also talking about our freedom of will and how it is both a gift and a curse...  i can try to be a good person, never commit a crime etc, but my neighbor still has the freedom of will to stab me in the back if he wanted to.  Dark, yes but also true.  The overall message is that wecalways have a choice between the 2 paths and to choose wisely..
Thanks for explaining it. Makes more sense now.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:17 am

The sound is really good.
But, as explained above, the lyrics are a bit dark, though. Recently, I have been looking for "softer" christian lyrics, only.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Bond Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:18 am

Dont take this as a jab, but we do not live in a soft world. The slow moral breakdown if society has been growing for years with atheism as the catalyst. If we just sit in our own little comfort space, who will reach those who might listen? We are only still here because more can still be saved. The end however, IS coming and we are Gods vessels to reach people who are living in darkness. The first step to reach many of them is to help them recognize the darkness that they are in.

Chaz Bond
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Moore Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:01 pm

Very Cool!
Marcus Moore
Marcus Moore
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:39 pm

Sounds excellent, is there a full length on the way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Bond Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:30 pm

We did our first EP last year, a new EP coming on November

Chaz Bond
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Bond Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:33 pm

Chaz Bond
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessrox Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:50 am

lOOKING FORWARD TO THIS! THE VOX ARE KILLER! Progressive and heavy, but UNIQUE. NOT PREDICTABLE. Sounding Awesome!
Jessrox
Jessrox
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:23 pm

Chaz Bond wrote:Dont take this as a jab, but we do not live in a soft world.  The slow moral breakdown if society has been growing for years with atheism as the catalyst.  If we just sit in our own little comfort space, who will reach those who might listen?  We are only still here because more can still be saved.  The end however, IS coming and we are Gods vessels to reach people who are living in darkness.  The first step to reach many of them is to help them recognize the darkness that they are in.
This is totally true...
I am happy you feel that way about spreading the word of God. You are trying to reach people that wouldn't stop and hear Petra, Rez band, Stryper and many others christian messages. I believe God uses everything, so keep with the good work!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down