The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder someone, go to jail, then the state pays for your $15K surgery. The system is so @#$%!!

+3
Athanasius
Candlemass
d@v!d
7 posters

Go down

Murder someone, go to jail, then the state pays for your $15K surgery. The system is so @#$%!! Empty Murder someone, go to jail, then the state pays for your $15K surgery. The system is so @#$%!!

Post by d@v!d Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:57 am

Murder someone, go to jail, then the state pays for your $15K surgery. The system is so @#$%!!
http://www.ksbw.com/news/transgender-inmates-attorneys-oppose-delay-in-surgery/32531954

This kind of stuff ticks me off so much, I don't know how to say what I think...
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Murder someone, go to jail, then the state pays for your $15K surgery. The system is so @#$%!! Empty Re: Murder someone, go to jail, then the state pays for your $15K surgery. The system is so @#$%!!

Post by Candlemass Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:29 am

Healthy enough to murder again?
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Murder someone, go to jail, then the state pays for your $15K surgery. The system is so @#$%!! Empty Re: Murder someone, go to jail, then the state pays for your $15K surgery. The system is so @#$%!!

Post by Athanasius Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:51 am

Yeah, I've heard the great state of California does this sort of thing.  Don't worry though, I'm sure that soon enough this will spread throughout the country and we'll all have the privilege of paying for prisoners' transgender procedures.  Remember, this is "progress" and if you think otherwise you are a vile, cruel, despicable, backwards, evil, hateful BIGOT who needs to crawl back into your cave.
Athanasius
Athanasius
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:37 pm

$15,000?!  I could do it for half the price!  Just give me a pair of pliers.

On a more serious note, a way to cut the cost here is just to provide these people with strong rubber bands.  You want the change that bad?  Do it yourself with that.
This is disgusting.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:53 pm

Verbum Lux wrote:Yeah, I've heard the great state of California does this sort of thing.  Don't worry though, I'm sure that soon enough this will spread throughout the country and we'll all have the privilege of paying for prisoners' transgender procedures.  Remember, this is "progress" and if you think otherwise you are a vile, cruel, despicable, backwards, evil, hateful BIGOT who needs to crawl back into your cave.
silent
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:29 pm

..the legalized murder of children..

....defining a marriage as whatever peoples desires want it to be...

.....and tax money spent for stuff like this.

...the Founders would be proud.Evil or Very Mad
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:54 am

I don't think that any state should pay for this.  If it were life threatening, maybe.  However, this will be used after the surgery to get this person pardoned as they will claim that they are not the same person and therefore cannot be held liable for the crimes that were committed.  In our liberal America, this argument will stand and this woman will walk as a free man.

Disgusting when a society speaks of evil and calls it good.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:45 am

Peter who was Vaak wrote:$15,000?!  I could do it for half the price!  Just give me a pair of pliers.

On a more serious note, a way to cut the cost here is just to provide these people with strong rubber bands.  You want the change that bad?  Do it yourself with that.
This is disgusting.
Vaak for Prez!  alien

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:45 am

alldatndensum wrote:I don't think that any state should pay for this.  If it were life threatening, maybe.  However, this will be used after the surgery to get this person pardoned as they will claim that they are not the same person and therefore cannot be held liable for the crimes that were committed.  In our liberal America, this argument will stand and this woman will walk as a free man.

Disgusting when a society speaks of evil and calls it good.
+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down