The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking to sell my entire cassette collection

+7
Eulogium
MadKraken
redsea1013
Candlemass
alldatndensum
ToccaFerro
lhversaw
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

looking to sell my entire cassette collection - Page 2 Empty Re: looking to sell my entire cassette collection

Post by lhversaw Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:04 am

Mephibosheth wrote:I'm interested in the Mortification tapes Self titled and Scrolls, and perhaps Mystical Thieves. I can't PM you so can you contact me to try and work out a deal?
Not sure why you couldn't pm me but I sent you a pm you should be able to reply to that.  Otherwise contact me via my facebook link in my signature.
lhversaw
lhversaw
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

looking to sell my entire cassette collection - Page 2 Empty Re: looking to sell my entire cassette collection

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:32 pm

lhversaw wrote:
Mephibosheth wrote:I'm interested in the Mortification tapes Self titled and Scrolls, and perhaps Mystical Thieves. I can't PM you so can you contact me to try and work out a deal?
Not sure why you couldn't pm me but I sent you a pm you should be able to reply to that.  Otherwise contact me via my facebook link in my signature.
DId you get my PM?
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by lhversaw Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:02 pm

Hardcore Christian wrote:
lhversaw wrote:
DId you get my PM?
Yes  Got it.  Tape is on it's way to you now Smile
lhversaw
lhversaw
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:16 pm

lhversaw wrote:
Hardcore Christian wrote:
lhversaw wrote:
Did you get my PM?
Yes  Got it.  Tape is on it's way to you now Smile
Awesome cant wait to get it
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by lhversaw Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:39 pm

Everything is now gone.
lhversaw
lhversaw
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2