The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stores "We want your feedback!" Has anyone ever won?

+3
alldatndensum
Kerrick
nairtoons
7 posters

Go down

Stores "We want your feedback!" Has anyone ever won? Empty Stores "We want your feedback!" Has anyone ever won?

Post by nairtoons Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:01 pm

I've done them for a couple of years. I don't know anyone that has won. Anyone here win or know someone that has. Or am I just wasting my time filling them out?
nairtoons
nairtoons
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Stores "We want your feedback!" Has anyone ever won? Empty Re: Stores "We want your feedback!" Has anyone ever won?

Post by Kerrick Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:04 pm

I've filled out a fair few of those but nope, never won...  Maybe some day!  A $5,000 shopping spree could be nice!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Stores "We want your feedback!" Has anyone ever won? Empty Re: Stores "We want your feedback!" Has anyone ever won?

Post by alldatndensum Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:05 pm

I have never heard of a single person winning.  You'd think they'd want to post that on their Facebook/Twitter pages and email promotions.  More people would do them if they really knew someone was winning.  If no one ever hit the lottery, people would stop playing it.  People have to occasionally hit the slots in Vegas, too.  If there isn't anyone winning, no one wants to play.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:08 pm

nairtoons wrote:I've done them for a couple of years. I don't know anyone that has won. Anyone here win or know someone that has. Or am I just wasting my time filling them out?
Probably yes.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf the White Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:31 pm

I used to fill them out every time I got one. When I didnt' win ever I quit.
Gandalf the White
Gandalf the White
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:01 am

I totally won one of those contests once!
By "contest," I obviously mean the complaint line for taco bell because I told them I realized the secret to their ability to make money was that they "sold items they never provided at a drive through" as that happened to be at four different locations.  They said they'd send me two coupons, but only sent one.  But I did get something free by complaining!
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:43 pm

I never win a thing but it sure makes me feel better than cursing.
What else starts with F and ends with K? Facebook, Firetruck? Freak?
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:22 pm

Psst....you forgot ForK!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down