The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thanks for the feedback on my new show T.R.

2 posters

Go down

thanks for the feedback on my new show T.R. Empty thanks for the feedback on my new show T.R.

Post by force perspective Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:39 am

Hey guys, thanks for sending opinions and suggestions for my show TorrentiaL RIFF. I am a little surprised at all the positive feedback.
So far i have some big names that have subscribed. 
Jimmy P Brown II
Pastor Bob
Doug Van Pelt
Greg Hays
Scott Waters
Nyk Edinger (Possession)

Last night i was talking to Rex Carroll on Facebook and he said he really liked my show on Whitecross. quote "I watched your podcast, it was great!"

Also this is a quote from Frank Hart(Atomic Opera)
"You know what’s awesome? Being appreciated. I made an album with my friends 26 years ago—this is the first I’ve ever been able to listen someone talk about the things they like about it. The little cool things that we hoped someone would notice—it’s a great feeling. Even all these years later. Thank you Jeremy."
force perspective
force perspective
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

thanks for the feedback on my new show T.R. Empty Re: thanks for the feedback on my new show T.R.

Post by Constantine Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:18 pm

Great feedback from Frank Hart, you can tell that it really meant something to him.  

Interesting that you got Pastor Bob as a subscriber, I used to watch his videos and haven't seen one in awhile.  
I met him back in 1991 during a trip to California, very lovely guy.  

California was basically the home base of Christian metal.  Here on the East Coast it seems there has never been any kind of Christian metal scene.  I used to want to live out there, but it has changed so much so it lost it's appeal.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down