The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapons of our Warfare 25th anniversary

+9
My Awesome Timothy
Follower of Jesus
Soldier777
Hardcore Christian
Candlemass
FreeRangeBeliever
KaramKaram
bodachi
kethdredd
13 posters

Go down

Weapons of our Warfare 25th anniversary Empty Weapons of our Warfare 25th anniversary

Post by kethdredd Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:50 am

25 years!

But we still have much in store for you in 2015 including a 25th Anniversary CD version of 'Weapons of our Warfare' with some brand new 'D' material!!!! Much more is still coming from Jimmy P Brown and Jupiter VI in 2015.

kethdredd
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Weapons of our Warfare 25th anniversary Empty Re: Weapons of our Warfare 25th anniversary

Post by bodachi Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:14 am

1 person likes this.
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Weapons of our Warfare 25th anniversary Empty Re: Weapons of our Warfare 25th anniversary

Post by KaramKaram Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:40 am

Woohooo!
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeRangeBeliever Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:56 am

Hang on ''brand new D material"? ...Jimmy said that ''Hear What i Say" was the end of Deliverance! ...

I didn't believe him, so am not suprised that there may still be new stuff eventually.
FreeRangeBeliever
FreeRangeBeliever
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:11 am

He's kinda like Brett Favre "retiring"...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:15 am

FreeRangeBeliever wrote:Hang on ''brand new D material"? ...Jimmy said that ''Hear What i Say" was the end of Deliverance! ...

I didn't believe him, so am not suprised that there may still be new stuff eventually.
I'm sure he means an unreleased or new track or two.

I'm not expecting a new "D" album until at least 2019...
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:06 pm

Candlemass wrote:He's kinda like Brett Favre "retiring"...
cheers
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:53 am

I have the 2008 version of Weapons with the enhanced artwork and the original on cassette. I may get this but I figured the 2008 version is sufficient. I don't usually get more than 1 version of an album unless there is a big difference. I have both versions of Saint Crime Scene Earth because of the vocals. I also have Saint The Mark and The Revelation for the production difference.

Jimmy keeps changing his mind on quitting Deliverance or keeping it going. This is the third or fourth time he said that Deliverance is over? I am suspecting there will be another album in a couple of years.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:43 am

Candlemass wrote:He's kinda like Brett Favre "retiring"...

Metal 3 Rolf 1
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:02 pm

bodachi wrote:
FreeRangeBeliever wrote:Hang on ''brand new D material"? ...Jimmy said that ''Hear What i Say" was the end of Deliverance! ...

I'm sure he means an unreleased or new track or two.

I'm not expecting a new "D" album until at least 2019...
I also understood "brand new D material" as some bonus tracks. Though I have hopes for a brand new release to happen before 2019.

Anyway, I am looking forward to it. I always wanted the rereleaseof weapons, but I have never bought it. Now I know that worth waiting a little longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:47 pm

Not sure why this album is being reissued again, this came out on Retroactive Records in 2008.  Wonder how many new tracks will be on this and what the remastering will be like?

I would rather have seen 'Learn' remastered and put out on vinyl!!!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:16 pm

This will be the THIRD re-release of this on CD!

Maybe it'll be better than the other two...
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:14 am

Markification wrote:Not sure why this album is being reissued again, this came out on Retroactive Records in 2008.  Wonder how many new tracks will be on this and what the remastering will be like?

I would rather have seen 'Learn' remastered and put out on vinyl!!!

Let them release it again. There are many people such as myself that don't have it yet. I actually bought the new version of Stay of Execution because of the new version of What a joke, only. I only would buy Learn again if they add brand new tracks to it, even though I enjoy the album.

Back to top Go down

Post by arttieTHE1manparty Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:02 pm

I know that they have been working on new stuff, re-recording some classic stuff, and some other things.  I talk to/text George Ochoa from time to time, and have talked to Jimmy in the past two months.  George even sent me a re-recorded song which SMOKES!!!  Stay tuned folks...

Arttie
arttieTHE1manparty
arttieTHE1manparty
The Strongest Man In The World
The Strongest Man In The World

http://www.Glitter2Gutter.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:32 pm

arttieTHE1manparty wrote:I know that they have been working on new stuff, re-recording some classic stuff, and some other things.  I talk to/text George Ochoa from time to time, and have talked to Jimmy in the past two months.  George even sent me a re-recorded song which SMOKES!!!  Stay tuned folks...

Arttie
Great! I am so looking forward to it! I loved everything they have redone in the last few years (Flesh and Blood, In-U, What a Joke).

If they decide to release a brand new album, maybe we can have a Weapons part II.

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalForJesus Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:15 am

If they decide to release a brand new album, maybe we can have a Weapons part II.

Yes, that would so ROCK! Cool Cool Cool
MetalForJesus
MetalForJesus
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://www.metalforjesus.org

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:05 am

MetalForJesus wrote:

...and Stryper will stop recording ballads and covers, Saviour Machine will finish "Legend III:II", Tourniquet will record a new album with Guy Ritter on vocals, Theocracy will go on tour, the Crucified will release a new album, Altar Boys will reunite, Bride will get back to metal and Roger Martinez will repent...
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:25 am

bodachi wrote:
MetalForJesus wrote:

...and Stryper will stop recording ballads and covers, Saviour Machine will finish "Legend III:II", Tourniquet will record a new album with Guy Ritter on vocals, Theocracy will go on tour, the Crucified will release a new album, Altar Boys will reunite, Bride will get back to metal and Roger Martinez will repent...
Dang! Not half full or half empty.. just shattered.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:52 pm

bodachi wrote:...and Stryper will stop recording ballads and covers, Saviour Machine will finish "Legend III:II", Tourniquet will record a new album with Guy Ritter on vocals, Theocracy will go on tour, the Crucified will release a new album, Altar Boys will reunite, Bride will get back to metal and Roger Martinez will repent...

These things are in my prayers all the time
Razz
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:46 am

bodachi wrote:
MetalForJesus wrote:

Why on earth would that be so difficult? George has been working on brand new music on the last few years and so is Jimmy! And, as they managed to work together again redoing songs and even some brand new material, as Arttie stated, I guess this is not so far away to become true. It is also not so difficult to reach Weapons level, as they have been doing great songs with their bands (Worldview and Deliverance).

Their motivations have been renewed and so is my hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by HOTDOGS AND MUSTARD Sat May 09, 2015 4:52 pm

Thiago-Brazil wrote:
arttieTHE1manparty wrote:I know that they have been working on new stuff, re-recording some classic stuff, and some other things.  I talk to/text George Ochoa from time to time, and have talked to Jimmy in the past two months.  George even sent me a re-recorded song which SMOKES!!!  Stay tuned folks...

Arttie
Great! I am so looking forward to it! I loved everything they have redone in the last few years (Flesh and Blood, In-U, What a Joke).

Great album listening to the european version

Sleep    Grrrr    Mad 1   Monkey Biz    Angry Slap    Spam   Don\'t Feed Trolls    lol!
HOTDOGS AND MUSTARD
HOTDOGS AND MUSTARD
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down