The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please pray for my son Timothy

+16
Athanasius
Xid
bassdude
sentient 6
GibsonFlyinJosh
MikeInFla
Blake
MegaNorm64
KaramKaram
Peter who was Vaak
Sting Chameleon
XenonLion
Kerrick
Noods
Gandalf the White
My Awesome Timothy
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Please pray for my son Timothy - Page 2 Empty Re: Please pray for my son Timothy

Post by MikeInFla Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:31 am

Prayers coming your way Bro. I just now came across this thread. Just curious how old is he?
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Please pray for my son Timothy - Page 2 Empty Re: Please pray for my son Timothy

Post by My Awesome Timothy Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:08 am

He is 11. We have been told he will need a bone marrow transplant.  Crying or Very sad
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:26 pm

Most of my family have now given blood samples.  Hope and pray we get a good match.  The God of yesterday, today and tomorrow knows what we need before we ask, it's all in God's hands.

Last edited by Markification on Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Comprehension)
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:27 pm

Praying for you and your family.  Thank you for keeping us updated.  Indeed, God is good and it is all in His hands.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf the White Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:33 pm

Still praying.
Gandalf the White
Gandalf the White
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by XenonLion Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:18 pm

I'm still praying, too.
XenonLion
XenonLion
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by GibsonFlyinJosh Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:59 am

Praying for y'all!!!
GibsonFlyinJosh
GibsonFlyinJosh
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:19 pm

After his 1st round of chemo Timothy's good white blood cells have started to come back which is great news, please continue to pray for him as it is a long road for recovery.  We have also managed to leave the hospital recently to get some fresh air which I think has benefited him.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:45 pm

Very good news!!!  Thank you for letting us know!  Prayers will continue.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf the White Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:15 pm

Great news! Still praying.
Gandalf the White
Gandalf the White
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:08 pm

Please remember Timothy in your prayers.  Tomorrow he is having an operation.  The surgeons will be sampling his bone marrow and inserting a tube into his stomach as he is not eating sufficiently due to the chemo making him sick.  Please pray that an excellent bone marrow match will be found in the coming days.  Thank you my friends.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf the White Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:14 pm

Still praying bro.
Gandalf the White
Gandalf the White
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:04 pm

Praying.  May tomorrow's operation go quickly, smoothly, and without issue.  May Timothy receive strength from God throughout this all and to be healed completely and quickly.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:53 pm

Kerrick wrote:Praying.  May tomorrow's operation go quickly, smoothly, and without issue.  May Timothy receive strength from God throughout this all and to be healed completely and quickly.
AMEN!!
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:08 pm

Kerrick wrote:Praying.  May tomorrow's operation go quickly, smoothly, and without issue.  May Timothy receive strength from God throughout this all and to be healed completely and quickly.

AMEN. 

Timothy is out of theatre now but is in a lot of discomfort with the PEG inserted into his tummy (so he can get more nutrition).   He also had chemo inserted into his spine and a bone marrow sample taken.  He is having a lot of pain killers at the moment but 3 hours after the operation he is sat up in bed playing the PS2 in his room.  Thank you God for getting us through this difficult stage.  Please  pray that a bone marrow match will be found, Timothy has 2 older brothers and a sister so I am believing the God of the past, present and future has everything in his hands.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by XenonLion Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:50 pm

Nice! Smile
XenonLion
XenonLion
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:04 pm

I've been following this thread and story and have been praying for your son and family.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:45 pm

Timothy having a drug (can't remember the name off the top of my head) to stimulate white cells so if any bad cells appear they will be zapped by the chemotherapy which Timmy will begin having tomorrow. At first glance the doctors are pleased that NO Leukaemia is on Tim's bone marrow which is really great news. We also know that Tim's bone marrow tissue is a perfect match for many potential donors worldwide if none of his family are suitable which is AWESOME news and a huge relief.  Please pray that Timothy will remain strong during the next round of chemotherapy.
Thank you God for being here with me and family through the darkest time of my life and for your healing touch on my son Timothy.  Help me to continually trust and believe in you, Amen.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:30 pm

Praying for the little dude! I know God will do His work on him!
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:45 am

Praying for Timothy.

Back to top Go down

Post by bassdude Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:20 am

Praying.....
bassdude
bassdude
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:56 pm

Timothy has now completed his second round of chemotherapy bless him.  He is doing really well.   We have a meeting with the consultant on Friday to discuss the bone marrow procedure and what it means over the next few months for Timothy in terms of lifestyle changes.

Please continue to lift Timothy up in your prayers.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:26 am

Very good news!  Prayers shall most certainly continue.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sting Chameleon Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:55 pm

I don't know a lot about medicine or anything but, it sounds like things are looking good.

Still praying for you, brother.
Sting Chameleon
Sting Chameleon
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:17 am

We met the one of the consultants on Friday and we are looking at around 5 weeks for the bone marrow transplant.  He went through some pretty heavy stuff with us as well like Timmy being 100% infertile and the chances of a secondary cancer returning because of the drugs he is having.  The main ones being skin and brain cancer.  He asked me and my wife if we wanted to know facts and figures but I declined, a) because I am not very good at handling that sort of thing and b) I feel that I need to trust God 100% that Timmy will be completely cured and NO cancer will ever return to his body and that is my prayer.  I am NEVER ever going to stop believing or praying that Timmy will ever be able to have kids of his own because God is bigger than medical facts and figures.  The main concern is getting a Timothy cured of this evil disease and that is our priority at the moment.  Over the next few weeks things will get tough, he will be in isolation for 28 days during his transplant and the infection risk is high and could be potentially life threatening.  He is only allowed 4 main visitors during this time.

Please continue to pray especially for Timothy at this time, thank you your prayers are truly valued and are working.  Under normal circumstances chemotherapy would be enough but because he has FLT 3 which is a more serious type of Leukaemia he still has to have the transplant because they know if they don't the cancer will be likely to return even though the doctors can't see any Leukaemia on Tim's bone marrow.  Maybe God has already performed a miracle and I don't know? Everything medically has gone very well thus far and am continually trusting in God's healing power   in Timmy's body.

Thank you again for your thoughts and prayers.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next