The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please pray for my son Timothy

+16
Athanasius
Xid
bassdude
sentient 6
GibsonFlyinJosh
MikeInFla
Blake
MegaNorm64
KaramKaram
Peter who was Vaak
Sting Chameleon
XenonLion
Kerrick
Noods
Gandalf the White
My Awesome Timothy
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Please pray for my son Timothy - Page 3 Empty Re: Please pray for my son Timothy

Post by Gandalf the White Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:59 am

Still praying for Timothy. It sounds like he's been a trooper through all this, which is great.
Gandalf the White
Gandalf the White
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Please pray for my son Timothy - Page 3 Empty Re: Please pray for my son Timothy

Post by Blake Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:11 pm

I cant imagine how difficult this is. I will continue to pray for full restoration
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:41 am

We have some great news.  Even though none of my family are a match we have a 10/10 perfect match so thank you for your prayers.  It all has to tie in with the donor and Tim's health though before the Bone Marrow Transplant can take place, so please pray that the doctors will be able to coordinate these factors very soon.  We are awaiting Timothy's Neutrofills to increase to a level where he will be able to go home for a few days before the Bone a Marrow Transplant.  This is the doctors recommendation just because he has been stuck in hospital sine 31/05/2014 and this will do his mental and emotional health good.  The Neutrofills have been really stubborn the last few days, they have been hovering around the 0.02 mark and the doctors on Monday prescribed some drugs to get them kick started.  I prayed with Timothy yesterday evening and they have already increased to 0.2 which is fab news given they only need to be 0.5 before we can go home.  Please pray that this trend will continue.  Timothy will need another Bone Marrow Aspiration shortly before the transplant so please pray for this as well.

I will keep you all informed of any dates and news as it happens.  In summary please pray that......

- Tim's health and Neutofills are an acceptable level for the Bone Marrow Transplant to take place

- The donor will be able to donate at a time that is suitable for him and the doctors

- Tim will be able to get a few days rest from hospital life and be able to eat and drink of his own       accord

- That the Bone Marrow Aspiration operation under General Anaesthetic will go smoothly

Thank you my praying friends.  Very Happy
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf the White Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:34 am

Praying here.
Gandalf the White
Gandalf the White
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by XenonLion Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:38 pm

Still praying for Timothy.
XenonLion
XenonLion
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:49 am

Timmy's operation went fine and he now having a couple of weeks home.  The hospital is having trouble getting confirmation from the first choice donor that he is willing to donate, not sure he is really willing? The hospital do have back up plans, a donor is available from Germany that is also a 10/10 match which is great news.  Please pray that a suitable and willing donor be available for when Timothy goes back into hospital on Sunday 31st August. We have managed to get him out and about, we have been to Noah's Ark Zoo which we all enjoyed as a family.  Going to be very hard when Timmy has to go back into hospital after spending quality time together, at the moment he is quite well although he doesn't eat properly and has to be given feeds through his peg.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:49 am

Timothy's 12th birthday today, tomorrow he goes back into hospital.  Crying or Very sad
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:40 pm

Still praying for him and you

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:52 am

Timothy has started the conditioning phase before the bone marrow transplant. Some of the drugs are really aggressive and are now starting to make Timmy very poorly. Please continue to pray for Timothy during this time. The actual bone marrow transplant will be next Wednesday so please pray that Timmy will remain infection free and the rest of my family remain healthy. During Bone Marrow Transplant we are only allowed 4 people to be with Timmy and only a maximum of 2 at a time. He is fast asleep at the moment bless him so I thought I'd give you an update while I have a few spare moments. Thank you for your prayers.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:24 pm

Timothy has just started his Bone Marrow Trandplant. Please pray everything goes smoothly.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:52 am

The Bone Marrow Transplant went ok and Timmy is feeling ok at the moment. He is having drugs to help his body not reject the new stem cells. Please pray that the new stem cells will be accepted and side effects if the transplant will be kept to a minimum.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:27 am

Praise God!  Thank you for keeping us posted.  How's he been handling this entire ordeal?  Praying for him.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Xid Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:54 am

Excellent!
Xid
Xid
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://www.joshuascreed.com

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:20 pm

He has been nothing short of amazing, in a way that makes it more upsetting seeing him go through this. In a few days, probably from day 7 he will feel quite poorly according to the doctors and their experience. At this moment the kind German donor will be feeling quite rough but I am eternally grateful to this person and thank God for taking us thus far. I sometimes have plenty of time to post updates as sometimes Tim is very sleepy and so I look at this forum as a way of getting extra prayer support and encouragement from fellow Christian brothers!!!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:39 pm

Ok, good. Still praying

Last edited by Pastèque on Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Athanasius Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:58 pm

I'm very happy to hear the procedure went ok.  Will continue praying for him.
Athanasius
Athanasius
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:23 am

I have some great news.  Timothy has now been allowed out of isolation as his Neutrofills have risen.  After a couple of scary infections and enlarged liver and kidneys which caused him great pain the past couple of weeks he is feeling and looking better.  We still have many obstacles ahead including at least one more operation amongst other potential health issues.  We could be going home in a few weeks!!! Potentially Timothy may not be resuming school till Easter time and when he does it will only be for a couple of hours.  One step at a time I know, but please continue to pray that Timothy's Bone Marrow will continue to function normally with no complications, thanks everyone.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:28 am

Great new Smile still praying

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:29 am

I have the most amazing news..... Timothy has been discharged from hospital.  At the moment we are staying at accommodation provided for children with cancer.  It's about 5 minutes walk from the hospital and all of my family are staying in one large ensuite room at the weekends.  Timmy is still on a lot of medication but his blood counts are very good and the doctors are pleased. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers but please continue to pray for Timothy that this cancer WILL be beaten and will never return and no reactions will happen in the future due to the extreme treatment that Timothy was given.  We have an amazing God!!!  A miracle has happened ~ Praise Him from whom all blessings flow.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:16 pm

cheers Praise God!  That is such wonderful news!!!  How are Timmy's spirits?

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:34 pm

So glad Very Happy
Glory To God
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Xid Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Awesome news!  God is good!
Xid
Xid
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://www.joshuascreed.com

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:50 am

YKerrick wrote:cheers Praise God!  That is such wonderful news!!!  How are Timmy's spirits?

Timothy is feeling ok but was a little unsure about being away from hospital after a few months of extreme treatment.  He has aspbergers as well so sometimes it's a little hard to understand what is going through his mind!!  God is awesome!!!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:30 am

What a blessing! Smile
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:19 pm

Wahoo!  Thumbs up Metal 1 Circle Dance

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next