The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

METAL FOR JESUS album released! Made for evangelization

3 posters

Go down

METAL FOR JESUS album released! Made for evangelization Empty METAL FOR JESUS album released! Made for evangelization

Post by MetalForJesus Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:13 am

The METAL FOR JESUS CD is now released! This album really ROCKS all the way!! 

But most importantly is that I strongly believe that it will have a great impact on the Metal World and be a tool to help many to get to know Christ and also to draw people that have lost faith back to Christ again. Amen. 

METAL FOR JESUS album released! Made for evangelization 1069965_10151777022707238_635545857_n

The album is filled to the bone with world class Metal tunes with very strong Christ centered lyrics featuring some of the very best tracks with the bands Narnia, Golden Resurrection, Audiovision, Divinefire and Modest Attraction. The album clocks in for almost 78 minutes, so you get much great music for your money.

The album is a cooperation between me and Christian Liljegren (Liljegren Records, Narnia, Golden Resurrection) and we are really excited to let you know about it! We have really felt God's guidance and presence when 
making this album and we pray and believe that you will be blessed and inspired by it as well. 

Please PRAY for this album! Pray that it will reach to many all around the world and make a huge impact for the kingdom of GOD in the Metal World and be tool to lead many Metalheads to Christ and also be a tool to lead many that have left the faith back to Christ again. 

The album will be heavily promoted in the Secular Metal world! It was prereleased on Sweden Rock on the Swedish National Day 6/6 and officially released on Liljegren Records on 2013-08-30.

This is not just an album - it is a BOLD proclamation for the kingdom of God in the Metal World! We feel that in this cracy world we live in it is definately time to stand strong and get bold for what we Christians believe in and take a stand for JESUS in the Metal World! 

This album is also top notch all the way and will be the perfect album to give away to your friends to let them know about Jesus and also works as a good introduction to Christian Metal

The world is getting more chaotic every day and people are looking desperately for the meaning of life. But many search in all the wrong places and get trapped in drugs and other bad things. My heart is bleeding for these people and I really want to do ALL I can to reach them with the message of hope that Jesus can fill the emptiness in their lives and give their lives real meaning and satisfaction. That's why I spend so much time, energy, money and work so hard that I do with Christian Metal Ministries like The Metal Bible, The Metal For Jesus Page, Christian Metalheads International, Prayer Warriors, Metal Community and now also the Metal For Jesus album. Because I want more people to find Christ and be saved for eternity!

TRACK LIST:
Narnia - People of the Bloodred Cross
Narnia – Living Water
Narnia – Long Live The King
Audiovision – The Way (Stryper cover!)
Audiovision – We Will go
Divinefire – Divinefire
Divinefire – Live My Life For You
Golden Resurrection – Proud To Wear The Holy Cross
Modest Attraction – Down On My Knees
Golden Resurrection – The Final Day
Golden Resurrection – God’s Mercy
Divinefire – Never Surrender
Golden Resurrection – Flaming Youth
Golden Resurrection - Golden Resurrection
Divinefire – Open Your Eyes
Divinefire – Bright Morning Star
Divinefire – The Way To Eternity

All tracks have been remastered to give you the best possible sound quality. 

Lots of prayer have been going into this album to make sure that the right tracks were chosen and right comments written so that it should be everything God wanted it to be. We want Jesus to be glorified and we dedicate this album to Him! Focus on the album is totally on God and what Christian faith is all about. Booklet contains salvation prayer and comments by me where I explain the lyrics and talk about God's mercy, why Jesus is the only way to God, second coming of Jesus, prayer and how to get to know Jesus and overall what true Christian faith is all about.

To sum it up The Metal For Jesus album is a great ministry tool and a perfect gift to your unsaved friend to let him/her know about Christ and introduce them to quality Christian Metal.

LYRICS  AND  REVIEWS
Lyrics, Reviews and more information can be found at http://www.metalforjesus.org/metalforjesus.html

ORDER  INFORMATION
Metal For Jesus album is available to order worldwide directly from me. I sell it for just $12/ €10. If you order at least 5 copies I will also cover the postage costs.  To order mail me at johannes@metalforjesus.org and I will send you a Paypal invoice.

If you live in Sweden you can also get it from my Christian Metal Shop www.metalcommunity.se

The Metal For Jesus album is also strongly connected to The Metal Bible and features info about it and how to get it. www.themetalbible.com

If you want to support this album any gift would also be really appreciated, so we can spread it to as many as possible all around the world. You can send gifts to Paypal account: support@metalforjesus.org

God bless you and stay Metal For Jesus!

In His Service
Johannes Jonsson

Last edited by MetalForJesus on Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
MetalForJesus
MetalForJesus
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://www.metalforjesus.org

Back to top Go down

METAL FOR JESUS album released! Made for evangelization Empty Re: METAL FOR JESUS album released! Made for evangelization

Post by FishingD Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:35 am

Looks real great bro!!!
FishingD
FishingD
Admin
Admin

http://www.metalpulseradio.com

Back to top Go down

METAL FOR JESUS album released! Made for evangelization Empty Re: METAL FOR JESUS album released! Made for evangelization

Post by SirJahzeal Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:36 pm

This is an excellent compilation and a wonderful ministry tool, for sure!  I recommend this for fans of powerful Heavy Metal and straight-up ministry-minded lyrics!  

You did a fantastic job with this, Johannes!
SirJahzeal
SirJahzeal
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://www.twitch.tv/SirJahzeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down