The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random fitness thoughts thread...

+12
Religious Man
oldschooldoom
Superjuice
Banshee
Crucify The Flesh
nerf_herder4444
Gandalf the White
L8T
Driven
Through The Dark Radio
Shamax
Hguols
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Random fitness thoughts thread... - Page 2 Empty Re: Random fitness thoughts thread...

Post by Driven Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:38 pm

Poserfalse ^
Driven
Driven
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://danielbandfan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Random fitness thoughts thread... - Page 2 Empty Re: Random fitness thoughts thread...

Post by Through The Dark Radio Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:41 pm

danielbandfan wrote:Poserfalse ^

Very Happy
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hguols Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Did the 150lb dumbbells today.
Still only getting 4 reps, almost 5....

....but then again, its after quite a few other sets of other things so I should probably not beat myself up too much for not being able to push more than that....

._.
Hguols
Hguols
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://www.ankouawaits.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Through The Dark Radio Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:28 pm

That's right, we'll beat you up . . . we're good at that Very Happy
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:24 pm

I need to start working out again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:28 pm

I do this for the old ABS!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk_usVg7Fp0

I do this along with him. He does 10 reps for each exercise - 22 of them - but I only get 7-8 in that time, and I do the whole thing twice over if it's all I am doing. I also added it to the end of a workout the other day (ow!).

I can now feel six solid ab muscles and can see them more each time I do it. Watch this space.

(I don't know this guy, I have no reason to pimp his workout, it just works really well for me so thought I would share)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:30 pm

I genuinely have found abs muscles just under my breasts that I hadn't a clue existed. Well chuffed Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by nerf_herder4444 Tue May 01, 2012 10:12 pm

I did 10 pull ups and when i stopped i still felt like i had strength to do more. Im not sure how good that is, but i feel proud of myself since im not really an active person.
nerf_herder4444
nerf_herder4444
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 6:53 am

Pullups are one of the harder excercise to master, in my experience. Doing 10 straight is a pretty good place to start from

Back to top Go down

Post by Through The Dark Radio Wed May 02, 2012 9:29 am

Looks like I'll need to start getting back into shape for playing hockey Very Happy
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 3:39 pm

Marshmallows wrote:I do this for the old ABS!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk_usVg7Fp0

I do this along with him. He does 10 reps for each exercise - 22 of them - but I only get 7-8 in that time, and I do the whole thing twice over if it's all I am doing. I also added it to the end of a workout the other day (ow!).

I can now feel six solid ab muscles and can see them more each time I do it. Watch this space.

(I don't know this guy, I have no reason to pimp his workout, it just works really well for me so thought I would share)

Gonna try that one this arvo. Looks more interesting than cable crunches and sit ups.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 3:56 pm

It's great fun!! Enjoy Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 2:59 am

That is HARD! Started really struggling about half way through. I guess thats a good thing, something to work on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 4:21 am

Did you do it twice over or just once? I hadn't done it for about a week and then did it yesterday. Only managed it once. It hurt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 7:28 am

I couldn't get it done once Sad , I need to practice all those exercises on their own. I think I've got my new abs workout. Should take me a while to get to that guys level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 12:12 pm

I found last time that I did manage to do all ten for most of the exercises. (Probably why I only managed it once over as well!! haha)

Don't bother learning them individually. Think you would waste more time doing that than just doing it along with him and spend the time getting one or two done right in the time he has done his ten. I know them all now and when they are going to change to next one mostly from the song! You pick it up quickly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucify The Flesh Fri May 04, 2012 3:02 am

This exercise is really good.

Great ab workout, though I am just toning what is already there, it still does get hard!

Worse when combined with other workouts huh Naomi!!!
Crucify The Flesh
Crucify The Flesh
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Those-Who-Endure/56141066782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 3:13 am

Crucify, you're from Brissy? You reckon NSW might make origin interesting this year?

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucify The Flesh Fri May 04, 2012 3:36 am

Yeah I'm from Brissy, in a band named Those Who Endure, link in my sig

Dunno, lol not a footy fan, tbch

I only go to a mates place for the hang outs during origin season
Crucify The Flesh
Crucify The Flesh
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 1:17 pm

CrucifyTheFlesh wrote:This exercise is really good.

Great ab workout, though I am just toning what is already there, it still does get hard!

Worse when combined with other workouts huh Naomi!!!

Metal 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 7:56 pm

CrucifyTheFlesh wrote:Yeah I'm from Brissy, in a band named Those Who Endure, link in my sig

Dunno, lol not a footy fan, tbch

I only go to a mates place for the hang outs during origin season

haha, well I'm gonna be missing it anyway this year because tafe will be heating up a bit around then. Not so sad about it either, NSW have nothing right now. I need to check out your band then. My friends band is called sunset riot and they play a bit in Brissy on occassion, but are in Lubbock Tx now for a tour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucify The Flesh Fri May 04, 2012 7:58 pm

oh ok sweet, what are you studying?

Yeah, depends if you like heavy stuff
Crucify The Flesh
Crucify The Flesh
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Fri May 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Thanks for the ab workout link.
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Welcome Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucify The Flesh Wed May 09, 2012 6:04 am

loving this workout, esp doing with Nomes
Crucify The Flesh
Crucify The Flesh
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next