The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Autumn League (Atmospheric / Black / Death Metal)

+5
SirJahzeal
FishingD
Ashes13
Kerrick
earthday
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Autumn League (Atmospheric / Black / Death Metal) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Autumn League (Atmospheric / Black / Death Metal)

Post by Kerrick Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:13 pm

You bet!  Looking forward to the full-length.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

The Autumn League (Atmospheric / Black / Death Metal) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Autumn League (Atmospheric / Black / Death Metal)

Post by earthday Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:14 am

earthday
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:48 pm

How're things coming along?

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by earthday Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:01 am

Kerrick wrote:How're things coming along?
Hey Kerrick, thanks for checking in man...

The tracks are coming along well.  Most of the tracks are written, a couple still need a little work.  We're currently in the process of recording metal vocals on some heavier tracks. 

We'll be using some guest vocalists (clean singing) on two songs, both of which are heavy, atmospheric rock tracks (not commercial 'rock' though, just more melodic than all out brutality).

Still aiming for a Dec release.  Thanks again for your support. 

If you get a chance, refer people to our facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/TheAutumnLeagueProject

earthday
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:17 am

Cool man!  Glad to hear all is still going well.  Thanks for the update.  I just "liked" your facebook page.  Cool

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:40 pm

So... December only has a few days left; any news?!?   Very Happy

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

The Autumn League (Atmospheric / Black / Death Metal) - Page 2 Empty News announcement and final track preview

Post by earthday Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:24 am

Thanks so much for your patience regarding the album - we've just posted some news regarding the album on our facebook page.  We've also released the 3rd and final album preview called 'Nightingale' (which is a track sample). 

Thanks again for your support.

earthday
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:34 pm

Sounds great!  Thank you for sharing.  I can't wait until April!!!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by earthday Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:32 am

Thanks Kerrick!  Looking forward to April too (understatement!)

Cheers

earthday
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:31 am

Well guess what month it is???   Wink   How's the album looking?

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by lhversaw Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:06 pm

Kerrick wrote:Well guess what month it is???   Wink   How's the album looking?
I second this.  I am so ready to get some for my store.
lhversaw
lhversaw
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:12 pm

According to their facebook, the release date is April 30th!  Ordering options and such to come.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by lhversaw Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Kerrick wrote:According to their facebook, the release date is April 30th!  Ordering options and such to come.
Smile  I have been in contact with him for quite a while.  I can't wait to get this in my store.
lhversaw
lhversaw
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by earthday Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:11 am

You guys are legends... we (TAL) love your enthusiasm and pray the album meets your expectations.  Over and above all, we pray it glorifies Christ!

Finishing touches are being added to artwork etc now.

Stay tuned to our facebook page for further updates/announcements.

earthday
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:53 pm

cheers

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon May 05, 2014 6:34 pm

For those who haven't been following facebook, there have been a few updates:

1.  Release date is set for May 6th (tomorrow!).  I haven't heard anything about where to purchase it yet, but I know CMR's own Larry of Sanctus Gladius has been in communication with them about that so keep an eye out for it at SGR!

2.  Tracklist:
The Autumn League wrote:1. The Hour is at Hand
2. A Flame Within
3. Lament
4. We the Redeemed
5. Change
6. State of the Soul
7. The End of Enmity
8. Homeward
9. Nightingale
10. Weightlessness
11. These Remain
12. Vow
13. Epilogue
14. The View From Here (bonus track)

3.  Album cover:

The Autumn League (Atmospheric / Black / Death Metal) - Page 2 Concept-of-Irony-The-Autumn-League-Cover-1024x1024

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed May 07, 2014 11:17 am

The latest update from their facebook page:

The Autumn League wrote:Thanks to those who have enquired about the album release over the past few days. Unfortunately circumstances beyond our control have resulted in the release date being pushed back on a couple of occasions – most of you know this already…

You’ve been incredibly gracious and patient along the journey – we’re extremely grateful. While we’re frustrated by the delays, we’re equally excited to have the album released after what’s been a testing time at the back end of the process.

News Regarding Orders:

Concept of Irony will be available in a jewel case from online stores such as Amazon and Bigcartel. In the U.S. Sanctus Gladius Records will also have the album available in limited release.

Concept… will also be available for digital download through iTunes, Music Unlimted, as well as a number of other stores.

Items ordered through Amazon and Bigcartel will be shipped the week beginning 26th May. No pre-orders for Amazon, although pre-orders can be made now through Bigcartel (www.thiswayrecords.bigcartel.com). Digital download will be available the week beginning 26th May.

Thanks again for your understanding & support!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Wed May 07, 2014 11:56 am

Havent listened to it yet, but I am loving that album cover. Beauty in simplicity
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed May 07, 2014 12:34 pm

Definitely check 'em out!  There are a few videos on previous pages of this thread of some of their music.  I really dig it a lot and this album has quickly become one of my most anticipated albums of recent.

Last edited by Kerrick on Wed May 07, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by dcorzine Wed May 07, 2014 1:45 pm

Good stuff!
dcorzine
dcorzine
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://www.facebook.com/whisperfromheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu May 08, 2014 1:38 pm

lhversaw wrote:Now up for pre-order in our store from down under is The Autumn League - Concept Of Irony. Very much anticipated debut album this atmospheric Black/Death Metal album is a must have for your collection. VERY FEW COPIES are available here so grab it now while you can. http://sanctusgladius.storenvy.com/collections/68118-all-products/products/7120640-the-autumn-league-concept-of-irony

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:42 pm

Came in the mail yesterday.  I've listened to it once through and this is definitely going to be in my top favorites for 2014 list.  Y'all owe it to yourselves to buy a copy; you won't be disappointed!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by lhversaw Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:18 pm

Yeah this will make it on my top albums of the year as well.
lhversaw
lhversaw
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by lhversaw Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:19 pm

By the way not many copies left at Sanctus Gladius Records so you may want to jump at them.
lhversaw
lhversaw
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:21 am

I really hope I can get a copy of this before they are out, been spending all my money on baby formula lol
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next