The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Albums Often Considered A Bands Worst That You Enjoy

+10
Temple of Blood
Staybrite
Follower of Jesus
Superjuice
seth
Airola
Pethead
Kerrick
StevenCressler
Christian Thrash Rules
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Albums Often Considered A Bands Worst That You Enjoy - Page 3 Empty Re: Albums Often Considered A Bands Worst That You Enjoy

Post by Son of Nun Tue May 07, 2024 8:35 pm

Back From the Dead and Xecutioner's Return are generally considered among Obituary's weakest albums but they are actually some of my favorites.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Albums Often Considered A Bands Worst That You Enjoy - Page 3 Empty Re: Albums Often Considered A Bands Worst That You Enjoy

Post by Black Rider Tue May 07, 2024 8:45 pm

Executioner's is decent but I really like Back From the Dead.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Son of Nun likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Tue May 07, 2024 9:09 pm

Yeah, I don't get the hate on Back From the Dead. It seems like there is a bias in the underground when Death Metal bands are heavy on the groove. It's not taken as seriously. BFtD is loaded with groove and songs like "By the Light" would actually fit on an early Six Feet Under album. Just have Chris Barnes record the vocals and no one would know. I figure maybe that's why since there's a lot of irrational SFU hate.

Obituary definitely got less dark after the first few albums and that seems to be an issue for a lot of people.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3