The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite song on Bride's Show No Mercy

+2
Legitwafflez
Pethead
6 posters

Go down

Show No Mercy Pick

Favorite song on Bride's Show No Mercy I_vote_lcap0%Favorite song on Bride's Show No Mercy I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favorite song on Bride's Show No Mercy I_vote_lcap0%Favorite song on Bride's Show No Mercy I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Favorite song on Bride's Show No Mercy I_vote_lcap22%Favorite song on Bride's Show No Mercy I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Favorite song on Bride's Show No Mercy I_vote_lcap22%Favorite song on Bride's Show No Mercy I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Favorite song on Bride's Show No Mercy I_vote_lcap33%Favorite song on Bride's Show No Mercy I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Favorite song on Bride's Show No Mercy Empty Favorite song on Bride's Show No Mercy

Post by Pethead Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:07 am

Bride started off with a bang here. I'm going with "No Matter the Price," but "Forever in Darkness," "Thunder in the City," and the title track are all contenders.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Dustofyears likes this post

Back to top Go down

Favorite song on Bride's Show No Mercy Empty Re: Favorite song on Bride's Show No Mercy

Post by Legitwafflez Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:27 am

I'm going with Forever in Darkness, but there are other great songs too. Early Bride is where it's at for me.

Legitwafflez
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Pethead and Dustofyears like this post

Back to top Go down

Favorite song on Bride's Show No Mercy Empty Re: Favorite song on Bride's Show No Mercy

Post by Pethead Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:31 am

Yep. I love the GnR-style Bride, but Live to Die and Silence Is Madness are my favorites.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Dustofyears and Legitwafflez like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:34 am

Haven't listened to that album in so long. I remember the additional guitarist was a bit of a wizard though. I'll have to give it a listen on YouTube again someday soon, and the second album.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Legitwafflez Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:36 am

Pethead wrote:Yep. I love the GnR-style Bride, but Live to Die and Silence Is Madness are my favorites.
For me they went from good albums to good songs here and there. I liked less and less as they went on. I do like Rattlesnake and Fallout on their GNR style album.

Legitwafflez
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:37 am

^yep
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and Legitwafflez like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:38 am

Thunder in the City, follower by Now He is Gone
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:13 pm

Love all the songs, but went with I Will Be With You.  Epic stuff.

Incidentally, my first experience of Show No Mercy, was the 1997 Bride independant release with Silence Is Madness, and it missed off 2 tracks (including No Matter The Price!)
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:08 pm

Thunder In The City.  This album pales in comparison to Live To Die, however.
That to me was their best ever.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Fundy and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down