The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X (Twitter) accounts from artists and bands?

+2
seth
Aldi80s
6 posters

Go down

X (Twitter) accounts from artists and bands? Empty X (Twitter) accounts from artists and bands?

Post by Aldi80s Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:27 pm

I don't use Facebook since 2019, and well.. I had so many artists following and even interacting with some of them, but I lost all contacts since I stopped using that infamous crappy site. Now I just use X and mostly Gab.
I wonder if there are any account I could follow from X and recover any contact. If someone knows, please share here if ok...
Thanks !
Aldi80s
Aldi80s
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

http://gab.com/aldi80s

Back to top Go down

X (Twitter) accounts from artists and bands? Empty Re: X (Twitter) accounts from artists and bands?

Post by seth Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:36 pm

You’re probably the first person I’ve seen (other than Elon Musk) who actually calls it X lol
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, StevenCressler and Aldi80s like this post

Back to top Go down

X (Twitter) accounts from artists and bands? Empty Re: X (Twitter) accounts from artists and bands?

Post by Aldi80s Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:39 pm

seth wrote:You’re probably the first person I’ve seen (other than Elon Musk) who actually calls it X lol
Hahaha !!!

I don't know why !  I'm calling that way since he itself re-named the site and people are like "what?... ah... but why you call it X and not Twitter?"  LOL
Aldi80s
Aldi80s
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

seth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:58 pm

I don’t use X-formerly-known-as-Twitter myself, but I think it’s honestly pretty hilarious what has happened to it. Elon seems to be treating it like his personal plaything. The best possible outcome of the whole thing would be the site completely dying, but it doesn’t seem like that’s happening unfortunately
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:08 pm

X is the closest thing to free speech we get on any social media site. I hope it makes it.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pro-Zak and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:13 pm

Problem with free speech absolutism is that it applies to degenerate filth too. Of which there is no shortage on Xitter. Imo the problem wasn’t that censorship existed, but that they were censoring the wrong things.
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:21 pm

I think the world would be a better place if all of the big five were simply eliminated: Facebook, Xitter, Instagram, Tiktok, and Reddit.
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldi80s Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:31 pm

Black Rider wrote:X is the closest thing to free speech we get on any social media site. I hope it makes it.
For me, Gab is the one that is more absolute than even, despite there are some hateful accounts, but at least I have my own community to interact with.
Aldi80s
Aldi80s
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldi80s Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:33 pm

seth wrote:I think the world would be a better place if all of the big five were simply eliminated: Facebook, Xitter, Instagram, Tiktok, and Reddit.
I totally agree with u...

Actually Web 2.0 came to ruin all the Internet... even my expectations when I started using it back in 1996 when I discovered it and I thought that it would be the best tool for a higher knowledge for users... but... thanks to the liberated ideologies, it ruined people today... Sad...
Aldi80s
Aldi80s
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:50 pm

seth wrote:I think the world would be a better place if all of the big five were simply eliminated: Facebook, Xitter, Instagram, Tiktok, and Reddit.
Idk, it's more if half of the population got their acsess restricted. All of those have many people who use them for good things.
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:06 am

seth wrote:Problem with free speech absolutism is that it applies to degenerate filth too. Of which there is no shortage on Xitter. Imo the problem wasn’t that censorship existed, but that they were censoring the wrong things.
That's an argument and debate in itself: what are those "wrong" things and what are the "RIGHT' things. I'm all for free speech for everything. Even things I hate. If I had my way I'd cut the tongues out of a few heads for sure (so to speak) and so would most people according to what they think is right, thus free speech is essential!

At the moment there are few places online to speak freely and openly. So at east Elon is getting something right.

Last edited by Dustofyears on Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:07 am

Aldi80s wrote:
I totally agree with u...

Actually Web 2.0 came to ruin all the Internet... even my expectations when I started using it back in 1996 when I discovered it and I thought that it would be the best tool for a higher knowledge for users... but... thanks to the liberated ideologies, it ruined people today... Sad...
they'd just be replaced.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:20 am

I have one for my band but rarely use it.

I think mostly bands are active on Facebook and occasionally Instagram.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Aldi80s likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldi80s Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:00 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:I have one for my band but rarely use it.

I think mostly bands are active on Facebook and occasionally Instagram.
Sadly Fb it's the (wrong) place...

I will go to use IG so often from now...
Aldi80s
Aldi80s
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down