The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANDS/ARTISTS Available for INTERVIEW

Go down

BANDS/ARTISTS Available for INTERVIEW Empty BANDS/ARTISTS Available for INTERVIEW

Post by KaramKaram Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:18 pm

I'll be using this thread to provide updates on the bands or artists available for INTERVIEWS.
Currently, we have HAKEN, who are in the midst of their An Evening Tour, and TEMIC, set to release their album next Friday (Eric Gillette or Diego Tejeida), both available for interviews.
Please note that these interviews will be conducted via phone, Zoom, or Skype, and they must be recorded. Afterward, the interviews must be transcribed and sent to our email. Additionally, we will require the recording of the interview for publication on our website via YouTube.
If anyone is interested in conducting an interview, please send me two available time slots (including date, time, and time zone). Once the details are confirmed by the PR, I will provide you with further information.

---

For a selection of the bands mentioned here (and on this thread), we will also have the opportunity to attend their live performances (we will receive access to the shows). However, this is contingent on us delivering a review shortly after the performances.
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

BANDS/ARTISTS Available for INTERVIEW Empty Re: BANDS/ARTISTS Available for INTERVIEW

Post by KaramKaram Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:21 am

Members of the German trio ZAHN are available for interviews supporting their new album, Adria. Times and methods are flexible -- Zoom, Skype, phone, email, and more are accepted
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down