The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medicine adjustment

4 posters

Go down

Medicine adjustment Empty Medicine adjustment

Post by Pethead Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:10 pm

If y’all could say a prayer for me, my doctor is adjusting some of my meds and it’s causing some unpleasant side effects (e.g. dizziness, nausea) that’s affecting my daily life. Thanks!
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

MagnusPrime, Sevenoneself and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Medicine adjustment Empty Re: Medicine adjustment

Post by StevenCressler Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:12 pm

Pethead wrote:If y’all could say a prayer for me, my doctor is adjusting some of my meds and it’s causing some unpleasant side effects (e.g. dizziness, nausea) that’s affecting my daily life. Thanks!
Will do!
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

Pethead, MagnusPrime, Raegoul and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:38 pm

Praying the doctors will find a successful combination of meds without bad side-effects.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, MagnusPrime, Raegoul and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevenoneself Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:32 pm

My youngest son was just put on anti-biotics last week as a precaution against developing an infection inside a leg sprain. He is either extra susceptible to something inside that specific one, or the doctor game him a WAY too powerful one, because in about 4 days his digestive system went completely beserk, shooting out remains in smells, pieces, and varying pressures that he's never experienced before! He's missed two days of school and we are filling him with probiotic foods and supplements.

That was for half comedy, half empathy.

Pethead, you know that I've gone through a few of these specific med adjustments and have struggled through a few of them. I feel bad for you, especially as you have a busier life than I do with pastoral work and having young kids.

Dear Jesus, would you bless Pet with a very quick adjustment of meds to where his mind & body operate optimally and where the side effects are as few as possible. Give his doctor wisdom to find specific solutions that fit him the best. As well, bless Pet with faith, patience and peace as he struggles these days here. And bless him with extra love for his wife, kids and church (in that order!!) that comes only from you. Thankyou Jesus. Amen.
Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down