The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celldweller songs that sound like Circle of Dust

2 posters

Go down

Celldweller songs that sound like Circle of Dust Empty Celldweller songs that sound like Circle of Dust

Post by Superjuice Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:54 pm

I've pretty much combed over most the Celldweller songs (plus remixes) and I'll drop a few tunes old fans might be interested in.  Pretty much everything will be heavy and not much atmospherric "electronica" or whatever.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Celldweller songs that sound like Circle of Dust Empty Re: Celldweller songs that sound like Circle of Dust

Post by Superjuice Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:17 pm

This one goes through so many movements and time changes, dare I say it's progressive:

The instrumental is just as good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2URPupMPDcc
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Celldweller songs that sound like Circle of Dust Empty Re: Celldweller songs that sound like Circle of Dust

Post by TZ75 Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:48 pm

It’s the same guy that did CoD, so I’m not surprised if he repeats himself with his newer projects.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:19 am

That's the point.  People have asked about finding Celldweller songs that are like CoD in the past.  Personally, I have 239 Celldweller songs, but there's a lot more counting re-mixes, so I'm taking out some of the homework.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:39 am

Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:57 am

This sounds like something that might have been on the Disengage album.  Very heavy at times with moments of speed and harsh vocals, but melodic singing as well:

Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:45 am

From the debut:

Takes a minute to kick in:

Newer track w/ harsh C.o.D vocals:

Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down