The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommendations for CD Burning software?

5 posters

Go down

Recommendations for CD Burning software? Empty Recommendations for CD Burning software?

Post by Constantine Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:43 pm

I have not burned a CD in years but now I find myself wanting to.  However, the media player I am using now on my laptop is "Media Player" (supposedly the successor to Windows Media Player) and it will not burn CD's in Windows 10 for some reason.

I do like Media Player for listening and storing music though.  It works well in that capacity.

My questions are:

1.  Can anyone recommend a good free software for Windows that I can use to burn discs?  And,

2.  Can I use 2 different media players?   From what i understand, these media players don't store your media files, they just play them from your hard drive where they are stored.  

I think I should be able to keep Media Player plus a new software, but I'm not entirely sure.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Recommendations for CD Burning software? Empty Re: Recommendations for CD Burning software?

Post by Theonymic Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:32 pm

You can get the Windows Media Player Legacy for Windows 10. It's what I use.

Theonymic
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Recommendations for CD Burning software? Empty Re: Recommendations for CD Burning software?

Post by Constantine Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:12 pm

Oy, I'm confused.   MY system says I have it installed, and yet I only see "Media Player" which is different.  I wonder if I gave permission at one time to bypass the legacy edition for the newer version?  It's very possible.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by Theonymic Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:17 pm

Hmm, I don't know.

Theonymic
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:19 pm

I miss the old days when we would gather around a big bonfire and burn all of our secular CDs ... oh wait ... you're talking about something different.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Hardcore Christian and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:52 am

deathisgain wrote:I miss the old days when we would gather around a big bonfire and burn all of our secular CDs ... oh wait ... you're talking about something different.
jamaritard
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:48 am

I use Windows Media Playef to put songs from my CDs to my phone abd on a rare occassion to take sings from files to put on a CD.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down