The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out "I Am", the new solo single from Angelo Torquetto (Desertor, ex Doomsday Hymn and Legacy Of Kain)

2 posters

Go down

Check out "I Am", the new solo single from Angelo Torquetto (Desertor, ex Doomsday Hymn and Legacy Of Kain) Empty Check out "I Am", the new solo single from Angelo Torquetto (Desertor, ex Doomsday Hymn and Legacy Of Kain)

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:39 am

Check out "I Am", the new solo single from Angelo Torquetto (Desertor, ex Doomsday Hymn and Legacy Of Kain) At_i_a10

But this release, is for Hard Rock fans!

Last edited by Lex Metalis on Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Check out "I Am", the new solo single from Angelo Torquetto (Desertor, ex Doomsday Hymn and Legacy Of Kain) Empty Re: Check out "I Am", the new solo single from Angelo Torquetto (Desertor, ex Doomsday Hymn and Legacy Of Kain)

Post by Sevenoneself Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:09 am

Pretty awesome sound. Killer hooks, solid production, great vocalist.

The main hook reminds me of another song, and I can't place it...it's bugging me!
Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Check out "I Am", the new solo single from Angelo Torquetto (Desertor, ex Doomsday Hymn and Legacy Of Kain) Empty Re: Check out "I Am", the new solo single from Angelo Torquetto (Desertor, ex Doomsday Hymn and Legacy Of Kain)

Post by Lex Metalis Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:10 pm

Pre-save the new single, "First", now

Check out "I Am", the new solo single from Angelo Torquetto (Desertor, ex Doomsday Hymn and Legacy Of Kain) At_fir10
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down