The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exortta launch the pre-oder to their double album called Enigma (Symphonic Doom/Symphonic Black Metal)

5 posters

Go down

Exortta launch the pre-oder to their double album called Enigma (Symphonic Doom/Symphonic Black Metal) Empty Exortta launch the pre-oder to their double album called Enigma (Symphonic Doom/Symphonic Black Metal)

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:44 am

Since it appeared a little over a decade ago, EXORTTA has been fulfilling some noble missions. In addition to sharing with humans its eternal message, it also fills an empty, obscure and remote gap, culturally and musically speaking. Its abrupt art is focused on Symphonic Black/Doom Metal with beautiful atmospheric nuances, climate heavily based on sound contrasts between walls of dense guitars, aggressive Death/Black Metal vocals with beautiful female voices and orchestral keyboards. The new work Enigmas inaugurates a new level of quality. Here, the horde from Minas Gerais divided their art INTO TWO musically unique DISCS. The first titled Enigma I - Deciphering the Voice of the Stones is geared towards Symphonic Atmospheric Doom Metal through seven beautiful deep, climactic and enveloping anthems. The second, Enigma II - Second Age, in turn, attacks with a Symphonic Black Metal endowed with weight, brutality, density and good orchestrations, also with beautiful seven manifestations of wrath. In short, the new work targets fans of groups like Dimmu Borgir, Vaakevandring, former Tristania, Graveworm, Trail of Tears, Antestor and others. After years of construction, in fact, Enigmas will certainly become a watershed for this important national event.

Track-list:

Enigma I - Deciphering the Voice of the Stones:
Opus XIV,
Opus XIII,
Opus XII,
Opus XI,
Opus X,
Opus IX,
Opus VIII

Enigma II - Second Age:
Opus VII,
Opus VI,
Opus V,
Opus IV,
Opus III,
Opus II,
Opus II

International pre-orders: neversatan@gmail.com

Exortta launch the pre-oder to their double album called Enigma (Symphonic Doom/Symphonic Black Metal) 367402904_6468766299884750_8752744662800476551_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=AsUOaM9hDfYAX9mxGf_&_nc_ht=scontent.fcaw3-1

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

mothy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Exortta launch the pre-oder to their double album called Enigma (Symphonic Doom/Symphonic Black Metal) Empty Re: Exortta launch the pre-oder to their double album called Enigma (Symphonic Doom/Symphonic Black Metal)

Post by mothy Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:18 pm

IM not a big black metal guy but I love me some Exortta.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Exortta launch the pre-oder to their double album called Enigma (Symphonic Doom/Symphonic Black Metal) Empty Re: Exortta launch the pre-oder to their double album called Enigma (Symphonic Doom/Symphonic Black Metal)

Post by Frozen Fire Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:20 pm

Was this ever going to be released with wide availability? I really loved Tempus. When I emailed the guys last year about this the price was really high to buy a CD.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:59 am

Was listening some on Spotify and this album is incredible so far
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian metal Horde Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:02 pm

Nice, will give it a try asap
Christian metal Horde
Christian metal Horde
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://www.instagram.com/christianmetalhorde?igsh=ZHl5ZzlqazUxa

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:03 pm

Christian metal Horde wrote:Nice,  will give it a try asap
Its pretty cool how they broke up the 2 discs into different genres too
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Christian metal Horde likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:15 pm

Just fully finished Disc 1. Wow dark/gothy/Doom done really really well.

On to Disc 2 thats Atmospheric Black Metal. Will update when I finish. My only complaint is both iTunes and Amazon (where I purchased) label all the songs as Explicit. I dont get that.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Christian metal Horde likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian metal Horde Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:19 pm

Hmm i will give it a listen this evening (now in the Netherlands)
Christian metal Horde
Christian metal Horde
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://www.instagram.com/christianmetalhorde?igsh=ZHl5ZzlqazUxa

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:39 pm

Shame they aren't on Vision of God for us U.S. fans. Hope some distro here will get it. I love Extreme Records but shipping from Brazil is getting crazy.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down