The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Kenn Nardi Song (and hopefully album in due time...)

5 posters

Go down

New Kenn Nardi Song (and hopefully album in due time...) Empty New Kenn Nardi Song (and hopefully album in due time...)

Post by Kerrick Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:47 pm

Ex-Anacrusis mastermind Kenn Nardi just released a new track and apparently has a new album well underway.  It's definitely on the softer side of what he's done, though most of my favorites of his have been the more brooding, softer stuff anyways.  It's a great track and I'm definitely excited for the new album!

Kenn Nardi wrote:A little over a year ago, I wrote and recorded 13 new songs, similar to my last solo album, TRAUMA. Everything has basically been finished aside from the vocals and a few guitar solos. However, before I could finish it, I ended up distracted and side-tracked by other things. Over time, the initial inspiration dwindled. I plan to finish the album in the very near future though since I already have written all of the melodies, vocal arrangements and many of the lyrics. For me, music just can’t be forced so it’s just been a matter of waiting for the proper motivation.
Several months ago, I did manage to complete one song, but hesitated to post it since it is entirely unlike the rest of the album (which is very similar to TRAUMA overall, and even a little heavier/faster). This one will be among the rest of the new songs when I finally do finish and release them, but I decided go ahead to share it with everyone now, including a video I put together for it.
For me, the lyrics are always just as important as the music, so click on the closed caption [cc] icon on the video to see the words.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Black Rider and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

New Kenn Nardi Song (and hopefully album in due time...) Empty Re: New Kenn Nardi Song (and hopefully album in due time...)

Post by Black Rider Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:52 pm

I'm hoping he means it when he says heavier/faster.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

New Kenn Nardi Song (and hopefully album in due time...) Empty Re: New Kenn Nardi Song (and hopefully album in due time...)

Post by Temple of Blood Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:03 pm

It's kindof a stretch to call this a Christian band but regardless Kenn is a true artist and I'm interested in what he's come up with.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Constantine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:39 pm

Love the song and anything Ken does is great so......
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:09 am

Temple of Blood wrote:It's kindof a stretch to call this a Christian band but regardless Kenn is a true artist and I'm interested in what he's come up with.

Yeah I oscillated whether to post it here or the secular section.  It'd probably best fit in the "Christian friendly" section we don't have haha.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:16 am

Kerrick wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:It's kindof a stretch to call this a Christian band but regardless Kenn is a true artist and I'm interested in what he's come up with.

Yeah I oscillated whether to post it here or the secular section.  It'd probably best fit in the "Christian friendly" section we don't have haha.
I get that the lyrics arent straight forward but in todays age for him to openly state he is a Conservative Christian man and musician is more than most admit.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:37 am

mothy wrote:
Kerrick wrote:

I get that the lyrics arent straight forward but in todays age for him to openly state he is a Conservative Christian man and musician is more than most admit.

Yeah, but so is Ted Nugent.

I'm not as enamored with "Christian-friendly" stuff as you guys all seem to be.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Superjuice and Ammocas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:00 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:I'm not as enamored with "Christian-friendly" stuff as you guys all seem to be.

I'm with you there...  My comment was meant as a joke.  Smile

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:10 pm

We’re worrying about being Christian friendly, but what about being friendly Christians?

(Mic drop).
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Black Rider and Constantine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:24 pm

lol! face palm Spam

Tyrant
Tyrant

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:26 pm

Since it seems half the so called Christian groups aren't, I'm okay with it.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Kerrick, Pethead and mothy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down