The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘Righteous Crusade’: new album from Crucible Divine, feat. Tim Gaines (ex Stryper) and ...

+6
Ammocas
Sevenoneself
Black Rider
Pethead
oldschooldoom
Lex Metalis
10 posters

Go down

‘Righteous Crusade’: new album from Crucible Divine, feat. Tim Gaines (ex Stryper) and ... Empty ‘Righteous Crusade’: new album from Crucible Divine, feat. Tim Gaines (ex Stryper) and ...

Post by Lex Metalis Wed May 31, 2023 8:20 am

(from Roxx Records FB page)

Are you ready for a Righteous Crusade? The time is now, so let us begin. What do you get when band founder Raymond Christie coordinates his bands next release and it features the one and only Dale Thompson up front and center along with quite a few other amazingly talented musicians? You get the brand new release from Crucible Divine entitled ‘Righteous Crusade’

Crucible Divine started out as a studio project in 2009 and derived the name from lyrics in Rob Rock’s song “Holy Hell”.  The first song released was a cover of “Ramming Speed” for the Christian Metal Realm’s compilation “Temporary Insanity a Salute to Deliverance” released in 2010.  This paved the way to record the projects first full length album “Commitment” in 2011.  

Reeling in from a bad record deal, Crucible Divine was put on hold.  Fast forward to 2020. Nine years after laying dormant, Raymond decided to record one more song for release and then put Crucible Divine to rest for good.  Raymond had seen a post from Dale Thompson offering vocals for hire.  Contact was made and the song came to fruition.  In December of 2020 the single “Secret Sins” was released.  Dale really liked the song and suggested recording a full album.  With the compliment and encouragement of an industry veteran and lead guitarist/song writer Kevin Wale, nine brand new songs were born.  Crucible Divine now has a new fire to continue making music for the masses!

Roxx Records is excited to announce the latest release from Crucible Divine. This time it’s a Star studded affair and they’re ready to shake the foundation as they bring you a Righteous Crusade.

Today we are excited to debut the brand new album cover and the brand new single ‘Victim of Society’ featuring Timothy Gaines of Stryper. 

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

oldschooldoom, BaleMaster and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

‘Righteous Crusade’: new album from Crucible Divine, feat. Tim Gaines (ex Stryper) and ... Empty Re: ‘Righteous Crusade’: new album from Crucible Divine, feat. Tim Gaines (ex Stryper) and ...

Post by oldschooldoom Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:28 pm

I'm loving it more with each spin!!!
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

‘Righteous Crusade’: new album from Crucible Divine, feat. Tim Gaines (ex Stryper) and ... Empty Re: ‘Righteous Crusade’: new album from Crucible Divine, feat. Tim Gaines (ex Stryper) and ...

Post by Pethead Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:47 pm

It’s on my “purchase” list. It’s a good one.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

oldschooldoom, woetoyou and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:27 pm

Musically it's good but I get Dalecore fatigue.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Staybrite, Pethead and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:32 pm

It’s WAY better than the latest Perpetual Paranoia.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Black Rider, oldschooldoom and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevenoneself Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:22 am

Is this our Christian Metal Realm that the press release references?
Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

woetoyou and Ammocas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:58 am

Sevenoneself wrote:Is this our Christian Metal Realm that the press release references?
I think so…I’m 90% sure…
maybe someone else can answer this who knows for sure.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:07 am

Sevenoneself wrote:Is this our Christian Metal Realm that the press release references?

Yeah, It's us.

And, TBH I discover the forum because this tribute, but only enter here in 2015 when I started working with Doomsday Hymn, haha...

P.S.: Maybe it's time to us work in another tribute Very Happy
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

woetoyou and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:33 am

Absolutely!!!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

woetoyou and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevenoneself Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:59 pm

Well that is so awesome! If someone would share the story of how all that went down, I'd be very interested in hearing it. Or maybe there's a thread buried deep that talks about it?
Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by woetoyou Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:35 pm

Sevenoneself wrote:Well that is so awesome! If someone would share the story of how all that went down, I'd be very interested in hearing it. Or maybe there's a thread buried deep that talks about it?
Here is a review that gives some of the story. 

https://www.angelicwarlord.com/reviews/d/deliverance10.html

You can buy the cd here.

https://roxxrecords.com/products/deliverance-temporary-insanity-tribute?_pos=1&_sid=6af843ecd&_ss=r
woetoyou
woetoyou
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Pethead, BaleMaster and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by woetoyou Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:38 pm

oldschooldoom wrote:I'm loving it more with each spin!!!
Thank you.  I would love to hear your feedback of the full album.
woetoyou
woetoyou
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Pethead, BaleMaster and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by woetoyou Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:40 pm

Black Rider wrote:Musically it's good but I get Dalecore fatigue.
I fully understand where you are coming from.  I weighed this heavily when doing this.  I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to work with Dale.
woetoyou
woetoyou
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Staybrite, Pethead and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:44 pm

Dale sounds great here. It’s a fantastic album!
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

oldschooldoom, BaleMaster and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by woetoyou Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:46 pm

Lex Metalis wrote:

Yeah, It's us.

And, TBH I discover the forum because this tribute, but only enter here in 2015 when I started working with Doomsday Hymn, haha...

P.S.: Maybe it's time to us work in another tribute Very Happy
Back when the Deliverance tribute happened there were others who suggested a Tourniquet tribute.  I would definitely like for that to happen.  Arttie who ran the realm at the time worked tirelessly on the Deliverance tribute.  It was a massive undertaking and a lot went in to the project. It would have take a special someone to helm this project.

I really do not know how it would work with Ted now gone.
woetoyou
woetoyou
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

BaleMaster and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tombie Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:08 am

What ever happened to the Saint Tribute?
Tombie
Tombie
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.deadtoselfradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:25 pm

Tombie wrote:What ever happened to the Saint Tribute?

There wasn't enough interest from artists from my understanding.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:32 am

Maybe a member of this forum are working right now to release a tribute to an amazing band very very soon, maybe...

‘Righteous Crusade’: new album from Crucible Divine, feat. Tim Gaines (ex Stryper) and ... 1f440  ‘Righteous Crusade’: new album from Crucible Divine, feat. Tim Gaines (ex Stryper) and ... 1f440  ‘Righteous Crusade’: new album from Crucible Divine, feat. Tim Gaines (ex Stryper) and ... 1f440
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick, BaleMaster and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:42 am

Sweet, a Torn Flesh tribute.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Kerrick, BaleMaster and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:25 am

Ew
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mesavox Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:17 pm

I am ALL IN on a Tourniquet tribute!!!!
mesavox
mesavox
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by mesavox Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:18 pm

Sevenoneself wrote:Well that is so awesome! If someone would share the story of how all that went down, I'd be very interested in hearing it. Or maybe there's a thread buried deep that talks about it?

It's all from the old forum server. I don't know if any of that still exists. I didn't even realize I hadn't ever created an account after the migration.
mesavox
mesavox
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down