The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teramaze releases sequel to their most popular song: "Shadows" (with original drummer Tony Paulo)

2 posters

Go down

Teramaze releases sequel to their most popular song: "Shadows" (with original drummer Tony Paulo) Empty Teramaze releases sequel to their most popular song: "Shadows" (with original drummer Tony Paulo)

Post by Superjuice Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:50 pm

Alright, it's really just a re-working of the original with the current vocalist, but they do call it "Shadows II":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndLfmMEV1OE

And now we have an actual video for one of the best metal songs of the 90's.  Color me satisfied.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Teramaze releases sequel to their most popular song: "Shadows" (with original drummer Tony Paulo) Empty Re: Teramaze releases sequel to their most popular song: "Shadows" (with original drummer Tony Paulo)

Post by Constantine Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:12 am

Wait, how do we know it is their most popular song?  
That would be news to me....

I have always been a big fan of the song but I don't know anyone who ever talks about it or even pays attention to it for that matter....
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Teramaze releases sequel to their most popular song: "Shadows" (with original drummer Tony Paulo) Empty Re: Teramaze releases sequel to their most popular song: "Shadows" (with original drummer Tony Paulo)

Post by Superjuice Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:50 pm

Well, Rasmussen conducted a poll...

Actually, Dean Wells said it's the song that fans continue to bring up to him over and over throughout the years.  I've scoured every Teramaze thread on this board and Shadows is the one that pops up again and again.  It seems to have some sorta cross-appeal where melodic, classic, and progressive metal fans reach a consensus.  Rowe Records used it the most to market the band and included it on a HM Sampler.  That's when I first heard it.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down