The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st trailer from Ahsoka's séries: we have Sabine, Hera, Chopper, Ezra and Thrawn!

+5
oldschooldoom
Pethead
Andreas89
alldatndensum
Lex Metalis
9 posters

Go down

1st trailer from Ahsoka's séries: we have Sabine, Hera, Chopper, Ezra and Thrawn! Empty 1st trailer from Ahsoka's séries: we have Sabine, Hera, Chopper, Ezra and Thrawn!

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:41 pm

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

oldschooldoom and Andreas89 like this post

Back to top Go down

1st trailer from Ahsoka's séries: we have Sabine, Hera, Chopper, Ezra and Thrawn! Empty Re: 1st trailer from Ahsoka's séries: we have Sabine, Hera, Chopper, Ezra and Thrawn!

Post by alldatndensum Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:36 pm

While I have loved The Mandalorian, this excites me even more!  It is the continuation of both Star Wars: Clone Wars and Star Wars: Rebels.  They even got a Lothcat in there!  This is going to be wicked cool.

Is it just me, or does the actress playing Hera not look quite right?  I won't hold that against her, but she doesn't quite look like her cartoon counterpart except for being green.  Sabine, Chopper, Zeb, and the rest look spot on.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Andreas89 likes this post

Back to top Go down

1st trailer from Ahsoka's séries: we have Sabine, Hera, Chopper, Ezra and Thrawn! Empty Re: 1st trailer from Ahsoka's séries: we have Sabine, Hera, Chopper, Ezra and Thrawn!

Post by Andreas89 Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:17 am

I'm a huge Star Wars fan, but overall the Disney content has been really subpar. A few exceptions were the final season of The Clone Wars, at least the first two seasons of The Mandalorian (still have to start season 3) and the video game Jedi: Fallen Order. Rogue One was OK too I guess.

But Rebels may be my favorite thing done by Disney SW. My poor fan heart has been broken too many times to be overtly optimistic but this trailer looks really cool. I really wanted to know how the story would continue and now we'll see if I really want to know Razz

The Lego fan in me is also happy. There will be a new version of the Ghost (I missed the first one) and there was leaked footage showing an E-Wing from the old Expanded Universe, which could even be released in a Lego set this year. Meaning that even if the show is bad, there will still be Lego sets depicting stuff from 'the good old days'.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:36 am

They’re bringing Rey back for another movie. Whatever plagues befall us, we have earned them all.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

oldschooldoom likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:48 am

I'm so looking forward to this
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:04 pm

Pethead wrote:They’re bringing Rey back for another movie. Whatever plagues befall us, we have earned them all.
Let's not talk about that shall we? This thread is a happy place Angry Slap
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:09 pm

Andreas89 wrote:
Pethead wrote:They’re bringing Rey back for another movie. Whatever plagues befall us, we have earned them all.

No... let the Hate flow
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Fundy, Kerrick and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:38 pm

^I'm with Lex on this one.  May Disney run themselves into the ground!   Twisted Evil

Tyrant
Tyrant

Fundy and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:21 pm

Lex Metalis wrote:
Andreas89 wrote:

No... let the Hate flow

I think the Ahsoka show will be amazing.

A new trilogy with Rey or any other sequel trilogy characters will blow chunks.  I am not interested at all.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Andreas89 and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:12 pm

I'm kind of getting burned out on all these Star Wars spinoffs. The only one I still follow is The Mandalorian. Though I would be all over a Luke and/or Leia prequel series, we dont know much about their past yet so there's a lot more potential there.

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:44 am

I recently got rid of all my Star Wars DVDs (something I never thought I'd ever do).  Disney ruined Star Wars for me, and now I can't even watch the old ones without thinking what was going to come next.
Of all the Disney Star Wars there's only 2 I really enjoyed.

The Force Awakens - It had its flaws, but it was still hugely entertaining and made me wonder where the story was going to go next.
Andor - Completely caught me off guard as to how great this was.  Yes, it was a slow burner, but I wanted to watch it all.
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:33 pm

Going back to what I said earlier, upon further review it might a bit harder to do a Luke prequel since there's not much material there unless you expand what we know about his past. Otherwise we just get a whiny teen who works on a moisture farm, kills womp rats for fun, and hangs out at the Tatooine equivalent of Radio Shack.

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:38 pm

I'm probably going to pass on this one.  Disney (and even Lucasfilm pre-Disney) is trying to retcon too much into Star Wars.  The Ahsoka character is trying to have Jedi exist when only 1-2 should exist in the galaxy.  Same with other Jedi after Order 66.  Of course some should survive the initial massacre, but they're trying to back fill too many.  The only Disney Star Wars I really like is Rogue One and maybe Kenobi (although I have the same problem with red saber-wielding non-Sith that I do with extra non-Jedi).  I haven't seen Andor but I might give it a chance too.  

What I'd like to see from Star Wars is (hopefully) what they're moving toward.  I'd like to see continued numbered episodes in the main saga: X, XI, XII, etc.  Just keep the plots good, not the chaos from the sequel trilogy.  Keep it in a potentially endless serialized series.  Keep the John Williams main theme and closing theme too.  I'd also like to see what they might be building on with the supposed "First Jedi" movie.  Start a new Star Wars saga in the distant past with numbered episodes.  While I'm dreaming, I'd like a billion dollars too.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down