The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROXX Underground Series - YOUR OPINION

3 posters

Go down

ROXX Underground Series - YOUR OPINION Empty ROXX Underground Series - YOUR OPINION

Post by crucifyd Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:55 pm

I love the ROXX Underground Series vinyl. Awesome.

I have one beef with them. It won't keep me from buying but there is one thing that is just OK. The J-Card.

The J-Card in it's own way is kind of cool but I would prefer a standard jacket, especially for the money.

What say you?
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Back to top Go down

ROXX Underground Series - YOUR OPINION Empty Re: ROXX Underground Series - YOUR OPINION

Post by kethdredd Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:30 pm

Can't stand em.  When you drop that much on an album you should get a full jacket.

kethdredd
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

ROXX Underground Series - YOUR OPINION Empty Re: ROXX Underground Series - YOUR OPINION

Post by crucifyd Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:06 pm

kethdredd wrote:Can't stand em.  When you drop that much on an album you should get a full jacket.

does it keep you from buying?
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kethdredd Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:15 pm

Nope. Its not like I'm going to see Ultimatum on vinyl any other way.

kethdredd
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by rtz Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:51 am

I don't have one of these UG series yet however I haev seen a video of the J-card and I am not impressed......J-card will not provide protection for the vinyl.  Will it stop me from ordering, not sure.  I'm looking into Oracle now.  If I really dig and the price is right I will probably order as options are pretty limited to Roxx.

rtz
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down