The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slain Lamb - New Single from Burial Extraction

4 posters

Go down

Slain Lamb - New Single from Burial Extraction Empty Slain Lamb - New Single from Burial Extraction

Post by Ammocas Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:13 am

https://thecharoncollective.bandcamp.com/track/slain-lamb

The second single from Burial Extraction, "Slain Lamb" couldn't have been released on a more fitting day. Based on the story of the Passover found in Exodus, it's a foreshadowing of the death of Jesus Christ on Good Friday as the sacrifice for our sins. This new track serves as another example of what to expect from the band's full length album, "A Shadow Of Things To Come," which comes out April 28th.

Slain Lamb - New Single from Burial Extraction Img_2914
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Slain Lamb - New Single from Burial Extraction Empty Re: Slain Lamb - New Single from Burial Extraction

Post by Black Rider Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:30 pm

I haven't really gotten into Corzine's stuff much but this sounds pretty good.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Ammocas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Slain Lamb - New Single from Burial Extraction Empty Re: Slain Lamb - New Single from Burial Extraction

Post by Ammocas Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:47 pm

^So far, I’m impressed with the 2 singles released.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider and My Awesome Timothy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:30 pm

Black Rider wrote:I haven't really gotten into Corzine's stuff much but this sounds pretty good.

Corzine is a session musician/producer on the project but the music is Brian Lyda's.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:08 pm

This album, like the new Ritual Servant comes in full when pre-ordered on Bandcamp.

Ordered it last night and have been listening to the complete album. Though the press mentions early Mortification, it's more like Necroblation where there is a fair amount of groove within the tracks. The production from Derek Corzine is monstrous, brutal, and he adds some tasty guitar work in places. I think the press release claiming it's like Obituary is only apt in that it is quite simple in structure and the fact that, like Obituary, the songs are a bit more memorable as a result. Looking forward to playing through this over the weekend.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down